Clairol Nice 'n Easy Shade-On-Shade Hair Highlights

How did this work for you? Did you have any issues with the color not looking even?
Start your review of Clairol Nice 'n Easy Shade-On-Shade Hair Highlights!
Ashland, VA
I got this for a friend to use on her hair and it came out just as she had wanted it to! The product was easy to use, and that’s coming from someone who has zero experience with dying hair. The color was rich and didn’t look cheap.
For girls that are trying to highlight their hair at home this is a good product to start with just because you have all the products in one box. But if you’re trying to look for something that’ll make your hair very light especially if you’re a brunette, definitely buy more than two boxes.
Russellville , AR
One time I used this for my sister. The brush that came with it was a little convenient so that was a plus. This is very inexpensive and is a great product for fast DIY hair project. Totally recommend to ppl who are looking to highlight their hair.
Fontana, CA
As a mom it’s not the easiest going to get my hair done. I use this to give me an extra push before going in. It does its job pretty good and im so impressed. I definitely will buy again
This is an easy to use product and the color doesn’t fade soon. Upon application, it’s easy to wash off and didn’t leave my hair feeling brittle or dry. My hair still feels the same when using this on my hair. I don’t get dry hair or split ends when using this product. My hair type: straight and gets oily soon. This product doesn’t change that but I’m happy that it doesn’t make it dry or cause hair fall.
I had seen all the hype about this product being fabulous so I just had to try to to see if the color product was really worth the hype instead of going to the salon. It gives great coverage and wasn't that messy as I thought it would be! This shade matched perfect at creating a highlighted look of a few around my face area. I really like this brand!
San marcos, CA
I really enjoy the ease of clairol brush on products. It's a quick fix in between salon visits. Easy to use brush and instructions. I wouldn't use this to achieve the highlighted look the first time. But for maintenance, I like it.
Bethlehem, PA
Easy to follow instruction for some highlights it’s almost like camping theme so you cannot go wrong just pick your pieces and color them on top and then wait for the amount of time and rinse it out and you are done
It was fun. I wanted to add highlights before my trip. I was in a hurry couldn’t get into my salon. I would improve it by offering just a bit more product. It was great to use and would buy it again
Providence, UT
Never again. I tried this with my friends years ago and killed my hair. Everywhere I put this my ends just completely broke off. My hair was my natural strawberry blonde so it wasn’t hair for the product to work. I actually didn’t leave it on as long as the box said to. If you want high lights definitely go to a professional, it’s not worth damaging your hair.