Clairol Nice 'N Easy Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Shelley G.Clairol Nice 'N Easy Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Shelley G.

BY GENERIC

Clairol Nice 'N Easy Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color: 10 minute touch-up between coloring Flawlessly matches any brand 100% gray coverage see more...

Katie T.
Louisa, KY
I use to dye my hair a lot when I was younger and everyone talked about this brand so I tried it! Well I hated it! It didnt work all the way it damaged my hair so bad worst dye I’ve ever used
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Love this Root Touch-up. I don't have a ton of gray but just enough to cover. This product covers my medium brown really nicely. I have tried other brands but always navigate back to this. Easy to use and affordable.
Margaux A.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff!! When I am in between getting my hair done and at school this is the most affordable option and easy to put on. It keeps my blonde hair looking natural and the dark roots away. It is super easy to use and have recommended it to a lot of my friends who get their roots done. It is better than sun in.
jasmine A.
Perris, CA
I used to use this product a lot when i went blond. i really liked it and it didn't burn my scalp like other products do . it is very effective and works pretty fast
Dani H.
Galveston, TX
I like this product it's quick and dirty and 10 min. I have a very active life I'm on the run 100% and I love this car color
Emily  J.
It does a good job for short term or quick coverage of my grey. It does lack a little staying power. Good fixer upper
NANCY M.
Gaylesville , AL
I have used this product quite a few times and I love it, the color last a long time, and there are no strong oders
Daphne C.
Easy root touch up. Have many colors to pick from. But exact matches are hard to find for in between colors
Bionka C.
Scarborough, ON, ON
I haven't used it personally but I know two people who did. One persons turned out really well. Like it looked so natural but the others it just didn't go to well with her hair. I think it depends on the hair. But usually great results with this brand.
Michelle M.
Barrie, ON
For box colour this went on evenly and didn't fade. The brush got a lil tangled but otherwise no complaints. Quick and easy.
Lauren D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have dark hair and get blonde highlights every five weeks. I swear when I leave the hairdresser I still have roots. Would this help or damage my hair. Would it blend in? What should I do ?
Christina F.
I have naturally dark hair but color it blonde, will this work to keep my hair blonde in-between salon visits?
Rhiannon P.
Porter, TX
If I have highlights in my hair currently that are growing out, can I use these on my hair to make it look like I had it done recently?