BY CLAIROL

10 minute touch-up between colorings. A fast and easy way to cover your most visible roots. No matter which haircolor brand you use, the color-matching formula, developed by color experts, helps ensure a perfect-for-you shade. 100% gray coverage. Color-matching formula helps ensure perfect-for-you results. Just brush on color and 10 minutes later roots and grays are gone. Permanent. One application. Hair color products may cause allergic reactions which in rare instances can be serious. Do not color if you have had a previous reaction or if scalp is irritated or injured. To help minimize your risk, perform the skin allergy test 48 hours before coloring. Follow enclosed directions. WARNINGS: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions shoul. click this product to see full details see more...

• Does this make your hair orange I mean your roots1 Answers
Erica C.
I actually do my moms hair with this and it lasts a while before she has to go to the hair salon. I do my moms hair every other month. Its really effect and really easy to apply. Its pretty affordable which is great. I will continue to buy this every couple of months.
Sara S.
Cadiz, KY
Used a couple times before. Works great for what it says. No need to look much further here. Color is great I'd you listen to the instructions.
Loni F.
Great for a quick refresh of your roots. The brush makes things so easy to pinpoint the area needed. I try to use this when i need a touchup.
RACHEL A.
Santa clara, CA
clairol is my go to for in between dying or bleaching my hair.It is my favorite box dye brand.No heavy scents.
Chantelle H.
Does this make your hair orange I mean your roots