Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-UpInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
  • Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up Medium Blonde 8
  • Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up Light Ash Brown 6A
  • Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up Dark Blonde 7

BY CLAIROL #2 in Root Touch Up

Permanent color that blends seamlessly, no matter which leading shade you use. Lasts up to 3 weeks. 100% gray coverage. Precision Brush for quick and easy application. Just 10 minutes to say goodbye to roots and grays. see more...

Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up

Start your review of Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
Review for: Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up more...
Here's the thing - I hate dying my hair. It's tedious, smells horrible, and damages it. Sample Source sent out coupons a while back for a free box of Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color, and I won't turn back! I don't have enough gray yet to need more than a root touch up every month or so. It saves me the trouble of fully coloring my hair every two months and the expense. I love it!
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
This is a good product to use in between coloring. The color was pretty much what I expected, I have dark hair so it never matches the box exactly. It was relatively easy to use and cheaper than going to a salon.
stephanie e.
I used this because my stylist was on vacation and I had a wedding to attend and I don't trust anyone else with my hair. So I went To Sally's Beauty supply and seen this tried it worked amazing, color matched perfect! and I now keep this on hand just in case I need it.
Mimi F.
Review for: Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up more...
I’ve been using Root Touch Up for several years now. I get a cut and color at the salon, and then when the roots begin to be gray I use the Root Touch Up until I visit the salon again. That way I only have to pay salon prices every six weeks as opposed to three. It’s easy to match to your hair color, easy to apply and looks great. It comes with a great little brush to apply the product with. You should try this one!
Colleen C.
Ellenton
Absolutely love this!! Been using the regular dye and root touch up for years. I've been using the root touch up less, but still love it. I have to leave it in longer than it says, but my grays are bad. I love the highlighted look that this gives. I get a lot of compliments on my hair color. For it being just a touch up, I expect it to be much cheaper than the full on color, rather than just 50¢ or so. But it's still worth it!! Haven't gotten my hair salon colored in years!!
Denise M.
Memphis
This product is genius.  If you just need a touch up, this product is great.  It's easy to use, there are enough colors that you should be able to match your color.  It's inexpensive and ready to use.  I recommend this product.
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
I use this product in a bit of an unconventional way - as a brow tint rather than for touching up roots. And as a brow tint, it works amazing! You only need to use a little bit of product at a time, so one box of this usually gives me 5+ uses. I’m naturally blonde so my brows are super light and look nonexistent. This helps to darken my brows so that I don’t need to constantly fill them in. Cheaper than the salon for brow tinting and super easy to do at home!
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was a little skeptical about this product at first- I have alot of gray hair- I mean come on- Im almost 40- and both parents are white headed! So- I wanted to color out the Grays! This worked surprisingly well- matched my previous hair color exactly! Got rid of all my Grays- I couldn't believe it. If you have a few stubborn ones make sure and leave it on just a touch longer than it says- those hairs in the front are very stubborn!
Maria M.
I loved this product. In under 10 minutes it covers the stubborn grays. It easy to use, effortless application. I like that it comes with a brush for an easy and precise application. Extremely satisfied and it matches my hair perfectly!
Sarina A.
West Covina, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is very easy to use. It last about 2-4 weeks depending on how often you wash your hair. Its easy to apply especially with the brush applicator. I wish this product was cheaper though. Its not that much cheaper than a full size hair dye and this has significantly less product.
Laura F.
Sanford, MI
Is this easy to do yourself? How well does it blend with you other color?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite root touch up color? Why?
Alison H.
Calhoun, GA
Ashley M.
Bedford , NS
Does this product work well? Does the colour fade or wash away quickly? I have very dark hair and have started getting some grey roots so I want a product that will cover the grey and keep it covered for longer than 2 weeks :)
Christina F.
Is this only for dark hair or do they have blonde shades too?