BY CLAIROL

The secret to our natural looking color is Clairol's exclusive ColorBlend Technology, which expertly blends 3 complementary tones into every shade. The result? Natural looking color that's perfectly true to you! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shelly B.
Ocean Park, WA
This product is awesome! My husband would do my hair for me. It is very easy to use and I think it is a very natural color. When I told people my hair was colored they had no idea. This is a nice strawberry blonde color. I love the smell of the color in my hair and the conditioner that comes with it is just the best! I used every 5 weeks or so. Highly recommend!
Jana M.
This product is the one I use the most. It seems to last the longest for covering my gray hair. I just wish they still made the gray coverage product.
judy f.
Didn't work for me, made my hair look nothing like the picture. Caused my hair to turn darker instead of lighter.