BY CLAIROL #57 in Permanent Hair Color

Clairol Nice 'n Easy 2BB/124 Natural Blue Black.

CC Colorseal™ conditioner.

3 salon tones in one simple step.

Superior natural looking color with tones and highlights.

100% gray coverage.

Long lasting.

Permanent color.

1 application. see more...

• Does this work better on lighter hair?2 Answers
  • does this stay in awhile. feel like all the ones I've tri...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a color that will actually last for...2 Answers
Clairol Nice 'N Easy Permanent Color 2BB/124 Natural Blue Black
  • "One of the best home hair dyes you can purchase, I often dye my hair and this is one brand you can trust for a natural looking colour as well as a nice shiny finish" in 9 reviews
  • "I have tried multiple hair coloring products and this one is the best one by far for my hair." in 5 reviews
Kaitlyn F.
Robertsdale, AL
Review for: 2BB 124 Natural Blue Black more...
This has probably been the best dye that I’ve ever used on my hair! My hair was really light brown (from my old dye fading really bad) and I decided to dye over it with this blue/black dye. It was super easy to apply to my hair and I had no problem rinsing it. The colour looked amazing when it was done and the blue lasted for about two weeks before it just turned jet black. It’s been a little over 3 months now and my hair is just starting to fade slightly to brown again. Even though it’s fading slowly, it still looks super pretty and natural and I am loving it! I’ll definitely be buying more soon because I am just in love with the quality of this dye!
Sarah M.
Huntsville
I dyed my hair black last fall using this product because I didn't want to have to dye my hair till summer. I love the clairol brand because my hair is always nice and soft after using it. Plus when it gets on my skin it comes off very easily.
Daniella G.
Yucca Valley, CA
Honestly I love this brand and color of dye. It's cheap and affordable. The color lasts quite a long time too. I have to at least re dye my hair every 4 to 5 months. The smell is a bit strong but nothing too worrisome. It's a great product.
Stacy S.
Review for: 005G Medium Golden Brown more...
A purchase the dark blonde shade and I wasn't overly impressed with that period it didn't lighten my hair as much as I want it's your. I'm not sure if I would spend the money to buy this again. This was a free sample but I wouldn't spend money on it
skyeanne a.
Reading, PA
Review for: Application more...
The permanent blue black Clairol hair dye turns out perfect! I have used this once and it stayed the color for about two months when it started to fade. I'd highly recommend this color to anyone.
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
Easy to use, not too thin. Didn't leave a stain on me or my sink. Doesn't smell too bad either. Hair felt nice and strong, but still soft. Color came out true to the box. I'm happy!
Angel B.
Baltimore
This is my go to hair dye. I've been using it consistently for 20 years. The color is an actual blue black and in the sun you can see the blue highlights and it's super black. I dye my hair about once a month or so and the color lasts. I highly recommend this product.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
I wasnt too impressed with this brand. The chemical smell is more so than other brands and the red color is not very bright at all and fades very quickly. The red was dull and didnt give me the intense red I love. I wouldnt buy this again since it didnt give me the color I wanted.
Kennisha L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Other more...
I like the way it took so quick. Also I think that it is at a good price for how good it is. It lasts alot longer than other color products that I have tried. Clairol Nice 'N Easy Permanent Color 2BB/124 Natural Blue Black
Gale C.
Euclid
This is one of my favorite box colors. The color is always true, it's gentle on my hair and it's not a strong smell. Nice and easy color also last past the recommended washes
Samantha J.
What is your favorite color?
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Do you think they would come out with some Red colors for this type of hair coloring.
Rebecca V.
Allendale, MI
I have black hair and want to dye an underlayer of hair. I might need to bleach my hair but how long would this last? Would I need a color dye shampoo/conditioner?
Haley D.
Does this product come with any conditioner and does it dry out your hair?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Does this work better on lighter hair?