Clairol Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color

by Clairol

Nice 'n easy non-permanent hair color, 765 medium brown was launched by the design house of Clairol. Gives beautiful, even color from root to tip. Rich conditioners nourish hair inside and out

Has any one tried this brand? How did it work for you? I'm allergic to almost everything so def going to do an allergy test first.
does it make your hair fall off?
does it make your hair fall off?
Start your review of Clairol Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color!
Product Highlights
“I bought these hair color for my mom and dad and they told me it's the best hair color product they have used.” in 2 reviews
“I would say a really good product for the price.” in 1 review
“Also the color seems to adhere pretty well and last for a while, I would definitely recommend it.” in 1 review
“I buy these every 3-6 months that last long and the colors are great.” in 1 review
Roswell, NM
Review for: Black 83, Deep Mahogany Auburn 815R
Poor quality, great price. Simple use for do it yourself hair coloring. Color fades in 2 weeks. Very hard on your hair. Of course keep in mind it is not professional salon quality. You get what you pay for. I would recommend to others on a budget.
Yonkers, NY
Very easy to use and great results every time. I switched up my box color six months ago and regretted it after the expected copper / auburn color came out more red. I went from Cinderella to Ariel and was not pleased. Next time I colored my hair I went back to Clairol nice n easy and got the experience - and color - I wanted.
Seattle, WA
My natural hair is dark brown and I bleached it. The colour is beautiful and long lasting. The application is nice 'n' easy, pretty much like other products I have used. The colour actually matches the box which was surprising to me because it never happened before. My hair was unfortunately damaged from the bleaching and the damage was nicely concealed for a while until I decided to go for a darker colour. I don't think the dye caused the damage since my hair was bleached 3 times. I'd love to try the product again in the future!
Davenport, FL
Natural light Auburn is my favorite color by Nice N Easy. I wore this color most of my years in HS and still try to get a color similar to that color. I may have more money as an adult but if I am in a pinch, I will get nice n easy when color is needed. The conditioner that comes with it works really well too.
Deer Lodge, MT
I've tried using Clairol a few times because you can get it most anywhere and it's really affordable but I have a lot of issues with fading and it's really hard on my hair. I noticed every time I used it my hair was really dry after so I don't reach for this often.
Review for: Nice 'N 765 Medium
Hid my grays in between my color appointments. Easy to use. Wasn’t messy. Smells decent. Maybe include a brush for the details. It’s one of the better ones. I really love this
Cornelius, NC
This is by far my favorite drug store brand hair color. It's not permanent so it is less damaging. It's non permanent which I prefer. It fades very nice and pretty even. It does leave a tint in my hair so I would advice if you have light hair don't go dark unless you don't care cause you will not get the original color back for a long long time if ever.
Baton Rouge, LA
Clairol Nice n Easy non permanent. Compared to other non permanent colors this had a chemical smell i had to wash several times to clear that smell. My scalp was dry and itchy also. It was easy to use and directions simple enough to follow i wouldnt purchase again
Licking , MO
I used this to cover up an old dye job quickly for a job interview. It turned out better than expected. The color faded within a couple washes which was okay. Overall, I was happy with the color.
Chicago
Review for: Dark Warm 82
You get what you pay for and that is definitely the case here. The color lasts for about 3 weeks and then starts to fade quickly. However it's way cheaper than a salon and a lot faster than sitting at the salon for several hours.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...