BY CLAIROL

Getting sunlit tones and highlights doesn’t need to cost you. Clairol Nice 'N Easy Sun Kissed Collection hair color is a simple single-step process that infuses hair with bright, dimensional color. Simply apply Light Cool Breezy Blonde 9.5A permanent hair color and watch it go to work in just 25 minutes. The color covers grays and leaves hair awash in three or more complementary tones that mimic the variations in your own hair. The result is hair that looks sun kissed for up to 8 weeks. see more...

Lorraine J.
Lorraine J.
Bloomfield
This is the only hair dye I use. I dye my hair about every six to eight weeks, but only use it too cover my roots unless I change shade which I do every summer as I go lighter then a golden or medium brown for winter. The color always stays in well and I am always complimented on the color and asked which salon I go to.
Breanne W.
Breanne W.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Was not exactly the color I was expecting, but I definitely like the outcome. Did not take long to process and came out looking great.
Suzi M.
Suzi M.
Good color but didn't give me the color on the box. My hair had a brassy color. The conditioner in the box is a 5 star though
Athena M.
Athena M.
I used this on my sister's hair just the other month and it gave her a beautiful golden blonde color. Perfect for summer and it left her hair soft and luxurious after as well. The packaging is decent however they could use better quality gloves inside of the kit, as the ones in there break easily.