Clairol Nice N' Easy Hair Color #77, Medium Ash Brown (Pack of 2) Uk Loving Care

BY CLAIROL

What we call in the USA Clairol Loving Care, is called Nice n Easy in the UK. This non-permanent hair color from nice n easy blends away grey. The pack contains color activating creme, color formula, 2 minute moisture rich conditioner, easy to follow... see more...

shananne c.
Me and my cousin used this for years. We thought it was good until we both got a reaction from it causing our head to scab and swell up. They must of changed ingredients or somethimg
pelin C.
Love the color but after experiencing foam hair color, this now just can get messy when you are doing it yourself and i feel like the color isnt always evenly distributed.
Emily C.
Akron , OH
I love the Nice n Easy line- it's exactly what it says it is. I can also usually find this product on sale. My hair feels amazing after coloring and lasts for quite a while. The smell isn't great, but I've used worse.
Angel R.
Matamoras
This is a great color for me i have red highlights in my hair and this really tends to tone them down some. the color is what i expected it to be not to dark and not to red . some other brands tend to be to dark and this one wasn't. yes i would buy it again .
Sydney R.
Carlisle, Ontario
Although I enjoyed the coverage it gave me - I don't believe there was nearly enough product for my thick hair. I also found that I liked the colour better after about 2-3 washes. After that, the colour was great. The smell was a bit of a turn off, but nothing too dramatic.
Claudia A.
South San Francisco
I like it, my mom like it, my grandma like it and sometime you can find good coupons to buy it. I dry my hair often so I used anything that doesn't dried it and if on sale.
Kiera M.
Scarborough , ON
I've used this on my mom and it covers her grey's really really well. More than that, the colour lasts a while compared to other companies where it fades off after some time!
Elyse M.
London, ON
Used to cover up a bad bleach job and it did wonders!i especially love the conditioner it comes with,  it feels like it repairs your hair
Jennifer G.
Alexandria, VA
Great long lasting color. The conditioner that comes with it helps to keep hair healthy and shiny!  Yes, I would recommend to a friend