BY CLAIROL

Permanent liquid hair color with Precision Applicator. Lasts up to 8 weeks. 100% gray coverage. Includes ColorSeal" Conditioning Gloss to help seal in beautiful color and intense shine. see more...

Clairol Nice 'n Easy Hair Color

Start your review of Clairol Nice 'n Easy Hair Color!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brenda W.
I have used this hair color for years. I use light blond. As soon as I noticed a grey hair, I new I was done for. I purchased this product and haven't looked back. It goes on well. Easy to use. My hair color comes out same color as my natural hair color, without the greys or dark roots I started getting. Always been a blond but now that I am older,  as hair grows, roots look like my dad's hair color, dirty blond. Why is that? Hate getting old, just saying! Anyway, love this hair dye, never disappoints, get the same color each time. Leave on 30 minutes and wash it out. I dye my hair probably once every 2 months. If you haven't tried this brand, you should try at least once, you will love it. Oh, best thing, it leaves your hair So Soft!!
Kenan D.
Fern Bch, FL
I didn't hate this product. It was a simple application process and I didn't get that feeling like i'm gonna die from a bunch of heavy chemical fumes! That was probably my favorite part, doesn't have a harsh smell. Also it didn't make a huge mess either. Which is rare when it comes to any in home coloring kits. But i wasn't impressed with the results. I did notice my hair was a tad bit lighter. And it was pretty but I would have to have bought like 3 more boxes of it and do the process all over again to get the color that I wanted and thought I was getting when I first purchased the box.
Mackenzie K.
Flagstaff , AZ
I got the dark brown hair color, and my hair turned BLACK. I thought something strange was going on, because while the dye was processing it was turning a purple color, but I ignored it. Big mistake. It was impossible to lift and stayed in my hair for months, took forever to fade out.
Tara K.
Ocoee, FL
This is a nice and easy at home@dye kit . It is not expensive and you can buy almost anywhere . Color is easy to mix with easy instructions. And nice applicator bottle. I have long hair so I@must buy 2 boxes when dying. Color lasts good amount of time. Covers grey hairs fine.
Dessa M.
Texarkana
I have always used Clairol when doing at home coloring.

i get an accurate color each time. I use mostly the blondes offered by Clairol. It’s very easy to use and has at times been better than a salon job .  Repeat purchase for me all the time
Brandy J.
Grey coverage, my fat bum.
I have about 20 grey hairs and it covered 5. The rest were individual silver strands in a sea of red. And the red only lasted about 4 days. That was depressing. I'm glad it was a #sponsored try, or I would be even more angry about it.
Michelle C.
Kevil
Great color. Not long lasting at all (I wash once a week and it fades before 2 weeks). For the price, it’s ok. But I feel it sucks you in because it’s a constant chore keeping up with the color.  Easy to use, beautiful colors, just wish it lasted longer.
Melissa A.
Brodnax
Excellent coverage for my resistant gray hair. Easy to use and I find this to be one of the better coloring products compared to others. My hair color results are as promised on the box. Product does not damage my hair and I am very satisfied with it.
Staci S.
Nappanee, IN
I have used this about four times now and have loved every brunette shade I’ve tried. It’s fairly easy to use and doesn’t smell too strong or bad. I’ll continue using this and this it’s a great alternative to cheaper hair coloring than a hair salon.
Amy L.
I’ve had luck with this coloring my greys, but it’s hit and miss regardless of my application technique. The scent isn’t bad but can make me dizzy even though I’m in a well ventilated area. Definitely not my fave and I will be trying other brands
Amy W.