Hair CareHair ProductsClairol
Nice 'N Easy Frost & Tip Haircolor for Light Blonde to Dark Brown Hair

Clairol Nice 'N Easy Frost & Tip Haircolor for Light Blonde to Dark Brown Hair

by Clairol

Clairol Nice 'N Easy Frost & Tip Haircolor for Light Blonde to Dark Brown Hair: Maximum blonde highlights Intended for light blonde to dark brown hair

What is the best hair bleach to use on dark brown, black box dyed hair? Usually i use Clairol Nice 'N Easy Frost & Tip Haircolor for Light Blonde to Dark Brown Hair and do not have problems but this last time around it was orange and too brassy so i just want to find something better that does very well with wella toner. TIA! 💘✨💫
Would this be ok to use for at home baby lights??
Is there any kits like this that would look good for red hair?
Start your review of Clairol Nice 'N Easy Frost & Tip Haircolor for Light Blonde to Dark Brown Hair!
How would you rate this product?
Tia S.
Athol, MA
I like Clairol not only have I not had any problems with it, but you can always get coupons in the paper and get a steal at cvs. Feel like switching it up, just give it a try, Go lighter for spring and summer and darker for fall and winter. Be brave and give it a try.
Tasha N.
Fairfield
Purchased at: Walmart
The only Frost and Tip Hair dye that works great for turning my hair bleach blonde and its the only kind I will use.
Amanda W.
Fulton
Clairol Nice 'N Easy Frost & Tip Haircolor for Light Blonde to Dark Brown Hair uploaded by Amanda W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Worked well for the underneath part of my hair I liked it a lot not a very nice scent at all just like other box dyes strong ammonia smell for sure. I only used this product for one use, haven't used it since. If your looking for the cheap route sure try the box dye. But professional hair color is the way to go.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
I have used this brand but other color and i didn't like it some much even thou is long lasting i dint get the color shown in the box
Desiree R.
West Unity, OH
I have used the Clairol Nice N Easy Frost & Tip Haircolor for Light Blonde to Dark Brown hair before. It's definitely affordable, however, I wasn't that much of a fan of the smell of this one while it was on my hair. Application is pretty easy though!
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Great brand, but I prefer using the permanent dye and sometimes these colors don't stay longer than two weeks before fading
Sasha L.
Wallins Creek, KY
The cap hurts a little bit! However, this product has great results and easy to figure out. The only thing I suggest for dark haired beauties is to have a toner or purple shampoo to help make the color blonder! If you have parrots DO NOT use this around them! Very dangerous to do that.
Isha A.
Parlin, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! this is my go to boxed hair lightener! its super affordable and people always think i get my hair done from a salon whenever i use this! you will not regret getting this
Lottie H.
Vivian, LA
Works great on my fine hair. It is non harsh or damaging. But be sure to follow the time frame it recommends.
Ayla V.
Ranger , WV
This frosting kit is so amazing and super easy to use. This brand is the only brand I will use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie B.