Clairol Nice 'n Easy Frost & Tip Blonde Highlights uploaded by Karen M.Clairol Nice 'n Easy Frost & Tip Blonde Highlights uploaded by Karen M.
2 colors available

BY CLAIROL

Moisture intensive conditioner Leaves hair soft For light blonde to medium brown hair This Kit Contains: Highlighting Powder Creme Lightener Developing Creme Moisture Intensive Conditioner Highlighting Cap Mixing Tray Highlighting Spatula & Hook Gloves Maximum blonde highlights with softness and shine. Q:  How do I know if Nice n Easy Frost & Tip is for me? A:   Frost & Tip is perfect for you if you want dramatic blonde highlights that are permanent and won t wash out. Q:  How do I apply Nice n Easy Frost & Tip? A:   Frost & Tip uses a cap and hook, a salon technique that gives you dramatic results.  It is applied through a cap and hook for evenly spaced highlights. Q:  What if this is my first time highlighting? A:   Frost & Tip is easy-to-use -- even if it s your first time highlighting!  Check o see more...

Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is how i stay fabulous and young looking!! I wish there was an easier way to use the cap!! It's hard to do by yourself once u get to the back. Need more suggestions to achieve different highlights for different hairstyles! But i do love how quickly this does my hair once applied. Amazing! Can we make this smell better too? I have to do this about every two months too! But it's well worth get! I spend $120 a year verious $900 a year!! Love it!! Highly recommend this product! Have a highlights party!!! I do exactly that with my bffs!
Sam B.
Sam B.
This is actually a pretty easy to use product . I highlighted my own hair with this and was really impressed
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Gardiner, ME
Review for: Creme
Decent. Doesn't run. Lightens at least 3 shades. So so on the color turn out. The conditioner does however keep my hair soft and silky.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this to start my balyage process and although it isn't super strong still did it's job at bleaching the dark hair
Kassondra M.
Kassondra M.
Shelbyville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely in awe with this coloring for hair. I have went dark to blonde in one day with this color. This is all my hair will take too
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was to bleach or lighten my hair this is what I use! the smell is horrid but it is bleach!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
This was my favorite highlighting kit when I was blonde. The creamy bleach mixture is more moisturizing and the conditioner is NICE NICE NICE. I always recommend this to anyone who is planning to get blonde highlights at home. Around here, however this feels impossible to find. All I ever see now is the other Frost and Tip by Clairol. Which works okay but not as good as this one.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
New Florence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this kit...the cap and the hook makes it super easy to highlight my hair (errr...frost it..whatever). However....those lightened strands turn brittle and split or break the next day!! I suppose the chemicals they use to lighten the hair so good --also strip everything off the hair itself ...leaving nothing but dry breakage.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Clovis, CA
I love this product, i like it better than the loreal frost and tip... Its a very natural looking product and if you want to try blonde this is the product for you! I give this product a 100 out of 10 :)
Kara M.
Kara M.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I didn't like the results from this product. My hair looks like I tried to dye it blonde, but it's brassy, and an inch of dark roots are showing. It does not look anything like highlights. I am so disappointed after all the time spent carefully pulling small sections of hair through the holes suggested in the instructions, and it turns out to be a bad dye job instead of pretty highlights.