Clairol Nice 'n Easy Frost & Tip Blonde Highlights uploaded by Lulu's Life L.Clairol Nice 'n Easy Frost & Tip Blonde Highlights uploaded by Karen M.Clairol Nice 'n Easy Frost & Tip Blonde Highlights uploaded by Karen M.

BY CLAIROL #10 in Hair Highlights

Moisture intensive conditioner Leaves hair soft For light blonde to medium brown hair This Kit Contains: Highlighting Powder Creme Lightener Developing Creme Moisture Intensive Conditioner Highlighting Cap Mixing Tray Highlighting Spatula & Hook Gloves Maximum blonde highlights with softness and shine. Q:  How do I know if Nice n Easy Frost & Tip is for me? A:   Frost & Tip is perfect for you if you want dramatic blonde highlights that are permanent and won t wash out. Q:  How do I apply Nice n Easy Frost & Tip? A:   Frost & Tip uses a cap and hook, a salon technique that gives you dramatic results.  It is applied through a cap and hook for evenly spaced highlights. Q:  What if this is my first time highlighting? A:   Frost & Tip is easy-to-use -- even if it s your first time highlighting!  Check o see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Alex G.
Grand Forks, ND
This was always my Go-to brand when I would do my blonde hair myself. I wouldn't use for highlights, I used it on my full head of hair. My skin is sensitive but it didn't irritate my skin to bad. It did my scalp itch. I didn't need to leave it in long either because it work so fast and so well. If your looking for very blonde highlights or full head of hair being blonde, I suggest this one.
Jordyn W.
Jesup, IA
Platinum blonde is the goal with this color. Clariol is the inly brand my sensitive skin doesn’t get a rash from. This color is quick so make sure to watch and wash when the blonde tone is where you want it.
Shelby T.
Growing up this is what my mother used on my hair. I had to buy it again because I missed the blonde in my hair. I hope it turns out amazing since I chopped most of my hair off that went down to my butt.
Hailey H.
Paragould, AR
I use this every time to keep my naturally dark hair very blonde! Sometimes I use the cap and sometimes I don’t. Works incredibly and I’ve been purchasing this for years. Can’t even begin to say how many people I have recommended this to and/or used this product on.
Rachel A.
SANTA CLARA, CA
Bleached just the front of my hair..i used 1 box in 2 sessions.it bleached very well with no damage.it was orange too but i used wella hair toner and looks good.
Caralynne a.
Saint Petersburg
Every time I color my hair to put blonde highlights in this is the product that I use. It comes with the cat gloves a tool pull your hair through toner bleach and conditioner when after you rinse your hair. Normally I color my hair all one color first and then I will use this product to put my highlights in my hair. This is the only product I will use to do my highlights.
Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
I have been using this product since I was 15 years old. I am 31 now. It is great and gives you the best highlights. Who needs to pay $300+ at a salon when you can get better results for $10? I have dark brown hair and the blonde highlights show up great and look great too. I highly recommend this product and I will continue to buy for another 15+ years!
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
I have used both shades of this dye and it was alot of fun. Used it on myself, my mom, and a friend. They were impressed. Although if you have dark hair obviously it wont be as bright as your hoping for. Although the cap isn't that great. I never use it.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
This is how i stay fabulous and young looking!! I wish there was an easier way to use the cap!! It's hard to do by yourself once u get to the back. Need more suggestions to achieve different highlights for different hairstyles! But i do love how quickly this does my hair once applied. Amazing! Can we make this smell better too? I have to do this about every two months too! But it's well worth get! I spend $120 a year verious $900 a year!! Love it!! Highly recommend this product! Have a highlights party!!! I do exactly that with my bffs!
Crystal G.
I have used the Clairol Frost & Tip highlighting kit for several years to add bright blonde highlights to my dark blonde hair. I would definitely suggest it to anyone looking for the salon look for a dramatically different price. You can expect breakage, as with any bleaching product. I suggest using a very thick conditioner. I use L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm along with the shampoo and conditioner by the same brand(black and gold bottle). I also like Aussie 3 minute miracle. I also suggest having someone else pull your hair through the cap