BY CLAIROL

"This Haircolor Gives You Dimensional Color In A Delightful, Drip-Free Foam. Get Beautiful Tones And Highlights For Up To 8 Weeks. The Application Is So Easy, Just Shake It, Foam It, Love It. 100% Gray Coverage. Var Wccpi = ""Prod6054761"";" see more...

Beth S.
Las Vegas, NV
I only color my hair at home. My budget is tight at times and dropping tons of $$ at a salon is just not feasible. This formula from Nice N' Easy is incredible. I love it for the ease of application with no dripping, the coverage is wonderful and the price is right!
Maya P.
I love the nice n easy haircolor because of the convenient pump. Its a lot less messy than traditional at home hair dyes and provides the same coverage and look overall.
kim m.
okemah, OK
It was ok but it did burn my scalp a little color held up well .I might try again in future.Make sure to cover collar area before putting on.
Stephanie R.
New Boston, MI
I like the Nice and Easy hair color products, but the foam kind works the best. It leaves less mess and a nice color
Crystal D.
I dye my hair at home and I like Nice N Easy cause of the foam application, It doesn't have a strong smell, and doesn't leak like the other ones.
Ilena M.
Leominster, MA
Does this work on all types of hair?
Emme E.
I do not think it would :/