Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam Permanent Hair Color

by Clairol

"Gives You Dimensional Color In A Delightful, Drip-Free Foam. Get Beautiful Tones And Highlights For Up To 8 Weeks. The Application Is So Easy, Just Shake It, Foam It, Love It. 100% Gray Coverage. Var Wccpi = ""Prod6054760"";"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam Permanent Hair Color!
Product Highlights
“Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam Permanent Hair Color works well to cover my gray hair.” in reviews
“I just used this product for the first time and love it.” in reviews
“...leave my hair dry after washing it of but this brand nice'easy leave my hair soft and not dry it easy to use and not messy like other hair dyes!” in reviews
“Second, it gave my light brown hair a reddish tint that I will now have to contend with.” in reviews
“I would recommend this product.” in reviews
Brookside, NS
Not my favourite, not as easy as expected to apply and doesn’t fully saturate hair as I would expect it to. It is cheap in price which is good if not looking to pay a lot for hair dye. I would recommend for someone if they are close in hair colour to what the colour they chose is.
Homestead, FL
This product was not terrible. The color when I first did it was beautiful and was not overly brassy but after about a week the color started fading and found myself hating it and had to buy a new box with a different color.
This hair color blended and was easier to apply than other hair colors. The application process was quicker and easier. The color was as expected and it was better because it was quicker and easier to apply!
Marshall, MI
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Clairol Nice ‘N Easy Color Blend Foam Permanent Hair Color works great. The color is well blended and looks like soft highlights. It has a great smell and leaves my hair so soft and manageable. I love it.
The foam application was super easy and seemed to go farther than the normal liquid. However with box dye I’ve never had success with getting an exact desired color
Burton, MI
Love how this product dyed my hair. The color came out looking very natural. Love also how easy it it was to use. I was surprised that it did not cost any more than the other hair coloring treatments. I implore you to try this one out yourself! You may also fall in love.
Creignish, NS
I am not a fan of this product. Although it did cover all my grey and give a beautiful colour to my hair it also gave that same colour to my scalp!! It was unnaturally dark the colour of the dye and I have to scrub for a week in order to get the colour off. I will not buy again or recommend.
Sebring, FL
When I can't afford to go to the salon for my color, I always reach for Clairol Nice 'n Easy. I know it will turn out exactly the way I want. It is a very consistant product and the price and quality cant be beat.
Lima, OH
Clairol gives a great at home dye, especially if you're just starting out with hair dye. It's not the longest lasting out there, but it is very cheap so it's easy to experiment and you don't have to worry if you mess up. I've gone several shades lighter blonde with clairol. It hasn't really damaged my hair either. I always use the conditioner they include in the box for a few shampoos.
Orlando, FL
I love using foam hair color because it's much easier to use and apply without making a huge mess. This brand comes in all kinds of colors and is very affordable. It makes my hair very soft and vibrant, I am very satisfied with this product! I'd recommend for everyone

Looking for your answer?