BY CLAIROL

"Gives You Dimensional Color In A Delightful, Drip-Free Foam. Get Beautiful Tones And Highlights For Up To 8 Weeks. The Application Is So Easy, Just Shake It, Foam It, Love It. 100% Gray Coverage. Var Wccpi = ""Prod6054760"";" see more...

Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam Permanent Hair Color
  • "Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam Permanent Hair Color works well to cover my gray hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "I just used this product for the first time and love it." in 1 review
  • "It isn't wildly expensive, either, like the John Frieda foam hair dye is, and it has a shade that works perfectly for me." in 1 review
  • "Second, it gave my light brown hair a reddish tint that I will now have to contend with." in 1 review
Amy C.
Baltimore , Md
I've been dyeing my hair at home for years and I've tried a lot of different brands and formulas of dye. Nice and Easy foam is definitely one of my favorites. The foam covers easily but doesn't drip (which is hugely important to me as I dye my hair dark and the dripping dye can stain my bathroom). It isn't wildly expensive, either, like the John Frieda foam hair dye is, and it has a shade that works perfectly for me. I would absolutely recommend giving this a shot if you're an at home dye job girl.
Kim E.
I tried Clairol Nice N Easy color and I was not impressed. First, the smell is enough to knock you to the floor. Second, it gave my light brown hair a reddish tint that I will now have to contend with. It was an appropriate color for my hair--and yes, I did the test strip. I left it on according to the testing strip 26 minutes and promptly lathered up. I found the color flat with no dimensions at all other than where my hair is not orange.
Jamie P.
Redford, MI
I just used this product for the first time and love it. It definitely makes self dying much easier. The foam goes on smoothly and I never feel as if I am missing spots of my hair. I love the smell of the conditioner and I love the nice even color I was given. I would definitely purchase this product again in the future!
Maria D.
Grass valley , CA
This product is great I have dyed my hair for many years some hair dyes leave my hair dry after washing it of but this brand nice'easy leave my hair soft and not dry it easy to use and not messy like other hair dyes!
Lorrie D.
This is easy to use but it will not cover white. It will cover over grey very easy but if you have white it will color it a very light light shade. Now it is not a bad things because I instantly got a $100 frosting for a much lesser price. :)
Sam L.
I tried Clairol Nice "n Easy hair color and wasn't really satisfied with it. I mean I love the idea of the mess free bottle but I didn't like the results of the color. I used to bottles and it still didn't seem to work as well as the liquid hair dyes. Did anyone else have this problem?
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I've used a ton of hair color & Ive bought some but others i product tested. I got to test this one & i am really not a fan. Fast application but it didn't last long.
Destinie L.
Kernersville, NC
This product is awesome, it was fun to apply and a lot less of the yucky smell and mess as the traditional color. Gets an A from me! I would recommend this product.
Kristin B.
Comstock Park , MI
I loved the ease of dying my hair with this product. The color turned out great but I did notice that it did not last as long as my color usually does with other box colors!
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
I'm giving this three stars because it doesn't have a blonde color like mine I did try a darker color and it didn't seem to stay as well as the liquid dye