BY CLAIROL

Just foam in tones and hightlights Nice n Easy Color Blend Foam makes coloring your hair easy & delightful. This Kit Contains: Formula Activator Foamer cap ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss Gloves Our Color Blend formula begins as a liquid then applies as a foam giving you beautiful tones and highlights for up to 8 weeks. It s drip-free, easy to apply, and puts dimensional hair color at your fingertips. Just 3 shakes. Mix with 3 easy shakes. Let settle. Foam it. Squeeze foam to fill half your palm. Love it. Apply directly with your fingertips! Hear it from an expert: Marie Robinson Clairol Colorist Named the "Best haircolor stylist" by Instyle magazine. "Foam is next generation of at home hair color. Nice n Easy color blend give you multi-dimensional color with natural-looking tones and highlights." Will foam hair color give me the same coverag see more...

Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam
  • "Well the problem is there wasn't enough in the bottle so if you have longer hair your best bet is to buy at least two, it is pretty mess free though " in 3 reviews
  • "The only redeeming factor for this brand is the color that comes out looks natural and good, at least the shades I've tried." in 1 review
  • "I have been using Clairol products for many years, and yes, while the original hair color does drip and you do have to be careful, this foam isn't worth it." in 1 review
Alexis K.
macomb, MI
Review for: 4, Dark Brown more...
This product is a ehh. I bought this for my mom but she also did not like it your hair grows back gray within a couple of days and it washes out the color was nice at first until I actually washed my hair the first time I wash my hair it was gone and I was back to Greys anatomy
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Review for: 6A, Light Ash Brown more...
I recent got a coupon for this brand, I bought the product and was surprised on how easy it was to use! It smelled like flowers! Color pay off was great! It will now be one of my regular hair dye’s!!!!!
linette o.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: 9, Light Blonde more...
El color no pinto ni mis canas. Pero mi pelo quedo muy suave y sedoso. Pero al no tener el color no valio de nada pintarme el cabello. Mi pelo es muy oscuro quisas por eso el color no se aderio.

The color does not paint or my gray hair. But my hair was very soft and silky. But not having the color was not worth anything to paint my hair. My hair is very dark, so the color was not added.
Jessika S.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: Blonde more...
I received this as a free item to try I have naturally black hair so I knew it wouldn’t turn out blonde but it did lift it enough for the bright colors that I do to my hair so I was impressed
Savannah H.
This is my first time trying their new formula of hair dye, and I've got to say Im impressed. It goes on very easily and any excess dye was very easy to remove from my skin. The color is lush and vibrant and very close to my natural color. 5 stars from me.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
Review for: Blue Black 2Bb more...
I thought I’d try something new and so love my new color and love how it didn’t stink so bad and was easy to get stains off and how mice my hair has femur after wards and the color staying great. I definitely will go back when time. I would tell anyone to try it and worth the money.
jennifer J.
Anchorage
Clarol's Nice and easy Color Blend Foam.Hair Color's foam was much lighter and therefore easier to get complete control and better coverage. The color match made it easy to find the best match for my color.

#clairol #nicen'easy #colorblendfoam

Mari V.
Seattle
I use this product once I'm not sure why my scalp was burning. It was a bit difficult to wash out .the conditioner made my hair nice and silky. Wouldn't never buy this again
Sara H.
Science Hill, KY
I have used this product a couple of times now in the Blue Black and have had bad results both times. First of all, I feel like the foam is ten times messier than regular dyes. Secondly, I can never get a good even color that lasts. I had blonde in the front of my hair and dyed over it thinking "Oh, this will cover no problem..." WRONG! all of the color washed out and left me with this nasty swamp monster color right in the front of my hair.
Jennifer H.
Maricopa, AZ
I was excited to use the foam after using another foam product that was great! I was horribly disappointed. The color was not very vibrant. It only lasted a few days before it started to fade. Within a couple weeks, my grey was already showing through. I use a red tone, which I am used to bleeding for a couple days, but this was faded and still bleeding red after a week. I wash my hair every day.
Heather F.
Cumming, GA
Does the foam blend even through from the roots to the end of your hair? I am ifie about stuff like this.
Shauna G.
What do everyone think of this product?
Lorie B.
I can't find this product ANYWHERE. where did anyone purchase this?
Shakira M.
Who has used it for a change of look????

Walmart