Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color

by Clairol

Cool blonding without unwanted brassiness You loved us then, you ll love us now! Moisture intensive conditioner leaves hair soft For light blonde to dark brown hair This kit contains: Lightening Powder Developing Creme Liquid Lightener Moisture Intensive Conditioner Gloves Maximum blonde results that feel incredibly soft and silky. Q:  How do I know if Nice N Easy Born Blonde Ultra Blue is for me? A:  Born Blonde Maxi Ultra Blue is perfect for you if you want natural looking ultra blonding without unwanted brassiness.  All-over lightening in just one step! Q: Will Nice n Easy Born Blonde work on dark brown hair? A:  Yes!  You can go from dark brown to blonde in just one step with Born Blonde Ultra Blue. Q:  What if this is my first time lightening? A:  Born Blonde is easy-to-use --

Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color has anyone used this for bleaching already colored hair? How did it go?
I use Clarol born blonde all the time I get a nice platinum blonde, But This time it left me with orangy hair and I hate it. What can I do?
¿maltrata el cabello?
Start your review of Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color!
Product Highlights
“It works well if you want random hair colors.” in 1 review
Pitkin, LA
Review for: Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color
Clairol's Born Blonde did what no other boxed hair dye I've tried, and I've tried them all, lol, in 1 application!!! I'm naturally a brunette with Auburn undertones. Now, admittedly, I did fall asleep and was lucky to have any hair left. I had left it in my hair for 1 hour 45 minutes. Praying the whole time I was in the shower, I wouldn't lose my strands, but imagine the shock of being platinum, like eminem platinum!!! It grew on me...
Falmouth, KY
Review for: Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color
This has been the go to hair color for my whole family of blondes! My mother, aunt and grandmother have used this product for years. It really seems to hold color for a long time compared to other hair color brands. It can be damaging to your hair if your hair isn’t in the best health. Remember this is a bleaching kit. If you want that stunning bleach blonde hair than this product might be for you.
Leechburg
All this on is one of my all time favs. If you have dark hair and you need fo bleach it first. DISCLAIMER MAKE SURE U BLEACH TO THRE CORRECT LEVEL OR IT WILL NOT WORK. AND LOOK PEOPLE STOP BLAMING HAIR COLOR COMPANYS CAUSE YOU CANT UNDERSTAND COLOR THEORY.anywaywhoo. after the correct lightened level this will make a beautiful platinum blone.
Monroe, OH
This turned my roots yellow. I usually have bleach blonde hair, and I got this to touch up my roots one time. My hair was yellow and I had to get a toner to fix what this had done. I gave it 3 stars because it might have just been my issue with the product. But I still wouldn’t recommend this.
Shelby, OH
Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color uploaded by Amanda A.
I am a blonde and not the brassy blonde. this is my all time favorite hair color and yes it's bleach. I have not been disappointed by this brand however I have with other brands. Also you do not want to leave this color in any longer than recommend.
Garland, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color
This product is very good, I have very dark brown hair and it turned it to a light orange after just 1 box. It's very easy to use, just follow the instructions and please watch some videos on how to properly bleach your hair. Very satisfied! I love this product, very good for box dye. :)
Spring hill, FL
Review for: Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color
I like this product and we continue to buy it. It isnt as blonde as I wish to go, but it does a good job overall for the price. I wish the product lasted longer, but roots just keep growing. It holds up well against competition because it is priced well. I'm satisfied with this product
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Maxi, Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color
Very good for the price paid & not to harsh on the hair & scalp! Doesn't burn the scalp & it really does lighten up darker hair better then most! I usually use this or another brand after I've bleached my hair to make the color more even!
Review for: Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color
I love this home hair coloring kit.  I dont use too often and I use a shade lighter than my natural color to brighten my hair color.  I sometimes use with a brush to just give highlights to my hair.  It is a great easy product to use and very easy to follow instruction
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color
I love this product it turns my mouth see blonde hair with gray and it into a beautiful blonde color. It doesn’t damage my hair and I’ve been using it for years it’s tried-and-true I would definitely recommend this product for those who color their hair at home
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mt Washington , KY
a year ago
Ashley S. • 3 months ago
I have used it before, my natural hair color is a dark brown and this is the only one that took me all the way blonde with no brassiness (orange tones). Also it didn't damage my hair and it didn't have the usual awful ammonia smell either.