Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color

by Clairol

Cool blonding without unwanted brassiness You loved us then, you ll love us now! Moisture intensive conditioner leaves hair soft For light blonde to dark brown hair This kit contains: Lightening Powder Developing Creme Liquid Lightener Moisture Intensive Conditioner Gloves Maximum blonde results that feel incredibly soft and silky. Q:  How do I know if Nice N Easy Born Blonde Ultra Blue is for me? A:  Born Blonde Maxi Ultra Blue is perfect for you if you want natural looking ultra blonding without unwanted brassiness.  All-over lightening in just one step! Q: Will Nice n Easy Born Blonde work on dark brown hair? A:  Yes!  You can go from dark brown to blonde in just one step with Born Blonde Ultra Blue. Q:  What if this is my first time lightening? A:  Born Blonde is easy-to-use --

Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color has anyone used this for bleaching already colored hair? How did it go?
I use Clarol born blonde all the time I get a nice platinum blonde, But This time it left me with orangy hair and I hate it. What can I do?
¿maltrata el cabello?
Start your review of Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color!
Product Highlights
“It works well if you want random hair colors.” in 1 review
Dartmouth , NS
If you want to ruin your hair with box bleach this is the one to go with 😂 I’ve made the mistake of doing this too many times and frying my hair and leaving it in a orange disaster. When I was at my natural colour blonde I would use this to lighten and it still gave me orangey hues through my already super blonde hair. Don’t recommend at all and if you do use it don’t leave it on for the hour it calls for, or don’t bleach your hair from super dark not worth the damage, but this is great to touch up roots when your blonde so that’s why it gets a 2/10 if it didn’t help the roots it would be a negative
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Truro, NS
Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color uploaded by Nikole
Review for: Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color
I love this. It is so easy to do at home and gives me just the right colour I want. I usually use it for highlights but I know people that use it for over all colour as well. Anytime I want to lighten my hair a bit especially in the winter this is my go to. The picture I added is just to show a bit of how the colour turns out on me when I use it for highlights. I love it personally.
Medium Brown / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Leechburg
All this on is one of my all time favs. If you have dark hair and you need fo bleach it first. DISCLAIMER MAKE SURE U BLEACH TO THRE CORRECT LEVEL OR IT WILL NOT WORK. AND LOOK PEOPLE STOP BLAMING HAIR COLOR COMPANYS CAUSE YOU CANT UNDERSTAND COLOR THEORY.anywaywhoo. after the correct lightened level this will make a beautiful platinum blone.
Black / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Oily, Wavy, Fine
Jessup, MD
Review for: Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color
If you are going to use clairol please buy the professional version from a legitimate beauty supply store do not buy box dye at the grocery store this type of clairol can be fake and damaging do not use heat and make sure yo watch your hair as anything can happen and I suggest a treatment prior to the sevice
Light Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Thick
62 1/2 Vernon Rd. Shelby, OH.
Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color uploaded by Amanda A.
I am a blonde and not the brassy blonde. this is my all time favorite hair color and yes it's bleach. I have not been disappointed by this brand however I have with other brands. Also you do not want to leave this color in any longer than recommend.
Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Straight, Fine
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Maxi, Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color
Very good for the price paid & not to harsh on the hair & scalp! Doesn't burn the scalp & it really does lighten up darker hair better then most! I usually use this or another brand after I've bleached my hair to make the color more even!
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Straight, Thick
zephyrhills
Review for: Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color
They say blondes have more fun well it’s true after I colored my hair with this Clairol nice and easy born blonde hair color I’ve been having the time of my life it colored my hair just as expected I was definitely satisfied with the results and I will tell friends and family to buy this product
Light Brown / Dryness, Hair Loss / Fine, Color Treated
Newberry, FL
Review for: Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color
This is an okay brand but not my favorite. I feel like there are better boxed hair color brands than this one. This one is the only one i have gotten from this brand though. This is very easy to use from the application to washing it out. I was a little  bit dissatisfied.
Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Wavy
Fillmore
Review for: Clairol Nice 'n Easy Born Blonde Hair Color
It was decent it didn’t get it as blonde as I’d like but it didn’t not do anything either. I wish it would of given me blonder hair it made it very dry as well. So I mean I wouldn’t buy it again but I wasn’t completely upset over the color
Light Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Silex
I only use this if my roots have grown out about an inch or so, usually it will become to Orange or brassy, and again ill go back to the store to buy a darker color and come back with highlighting then i fry my hair and have to cut it off.
Platinum / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Fine, Thin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mt Washington , KY
a year ago
Ashley S. • 21 days ago
I have used it before, my natural hair color is a dark brown and this is the only one that took me all the way blonde with no brassiness (orange tones). Also it didn't damage my hair and it didn't have the usual awful ammonia smell either.