Clairol Nice 'N Easy, 87 Ultra Light Natural Blonde uploaded by Amanda  B.

BY CLAIROL

Get colour so true all they see is you. Nice n Easy is proven to give you more blends of tones bringing your look to life. Our exclusive Color Blend Technology layers tones and highlights to enhance the natural variations in your hair for a shade thats true to you. Only Nice n Easy has Color Blend Technology which gives every shade built-in tones and highlights. Whether you choose our original or foam formula youll enjoy lasting dimensional colour and complete grey coverage in a single step. This product lasts up to 8 weeks and includes colour Seal Conditioning Gloss to help seal in colour and shine. see more...

Heather W.
Mobile, AL
I have used this in the past when I wanted to lighten my hair. I had no damage to my hair and it was easy to follow directions.
Amanda  B.
Osoyoos , Ca
I have been dyeing my hair for over 20 years. I used many different products. But the one I always go back to is Nice 'n Easy. Its the one product that gives the results you want! salon quality that you won't be able to tell the difference. Leaves you hair soft and silky. Color that last. I love it!!!