Clairol Nice 'n Easy 2 122 Natural Black 1Kit uploaded by Rachael J.

BY CLAIROL

The secret to our natural looking colour is Clairol's exclusive ColorBlend Technology, which expertly blends 3 complementary tones into every shade. The result? Natural looking colour that's perfectly true to you! see more...

Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I also like to use clairol for root touch-ups in between salon visits! The results are shiny, healthy looking hair. The kit comes with gloves, instructions and a conditioning treatment. I've used the light brown shade, but have used the natural black to color my grandmothers grays. Pick them up on sale at CVS!
Kathleen D.
Bronx, NY
was very black, not much to say about a black dye. Did not give me a extreme shine but it made my blonde dry hair a little less dead
Casey M.
This stuff is awesome for covering my gray hair. I use it about every 6 weeks. My hair actually looks healthier after coloring.
Brittany V.
Gloversville, NY
Not that bad a brand not a bad pricing either it starts to fade abit halfway through the month and the color is dull
Lindsey R.
When you want a black that will stick and not fade and also stay shiny, this is the product you want.
Maria M.
I like this product there always with specials in this product. I like how nice your hair looks
Vanessa B.
Saint-Jacques
J’adore cette coloration! Elle ce trouve un peu partout (Walmart, pharmacies etc.) Très peu coûteuse, et elle tient bien sûr le cheveu. Elle s’applique facilement, et rapidement. Aucunement compliqué et je la recommande fortement.
Rachael J.
I have been using this hair dye for ten years, I’m 24 now and I still recommend it to everyone once they get over the fact that black isn’t naturally my hair colour which normally takes quite a while!!
Amber B.
Edinburgh
I used this after dyeing my hair red and it covered it extremely well. It was easy to use and the instructions were way to follow. The colour was amazing and came out better than I expected and I would buy again.