BY CLAIROL

You can get up to 8 weeks of vibrant, healthy-looking hair color from Natural Instincts. Natural Instincts Vibrant delivers stunning color with 100% gray coverage-- and comes with an exclusive Color Refresher to give your hair a complete boost two weeks in. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Patricia M.
I started using this about a year ago as I grew tired of the feeling of peroxide dyes on my scalp when coloring my hair.  I usually purchase it on sale at Rite Aid to get the best price.  I like the coverage and color of this product and I recommend it as it is more gentle on the scalp.
Haley P.
Kennesaw
I love the way this hair color pulls out my natural highlights. It's a great price and they have a great selection of colors yo choose from.