Clairol Natural Instincts Vibrant Permanent Color

by Clairol

Get Up to 8 Weeks of Vibrant, Healthy-Looking Hair Color with 100% Gray Coverage. Natural Instincts Natural Instincts Vibrant Permanent Color Dark Brown Includes: Vibrant Cr me Colorant. Color Activating Cr me. ColorFresh™ Revitalizer Only Natural Instincts includes a ColorFresh™ Revitalizer, a conditioning cr me that adds color pigments back to your hair 2 weeks after coloring.

Whats your go to dye color ?
Does this product contain ammonia?
Start your review of Clairol Natural Instincts Vibrant Permanent Color!
Product Highlights
“It always gives me a decent amount of dye, at least enough to get full coverage.” in 1 review
Downers Grove, IL
Clairol Natural Instincts Vibrant Permanent Color uploaded by Adriana V.
Review for: 4R, Cherry Chestnut, Dark Auburn
The Clairol Natural Instincts is the best store-bought hair dye for the least amount of damage. Although the dye does not really last long, hair is left virtually undamaged. I prefer this brand for this reason, but would not use this brand for lasting color.
Apollo Beach, FL
Clairol Natural Instincts Vibrant Permanent Color uploaded by 💫Abby E.
Recently I went a little darker than my usual bright blonde. I loved the results! The smell was a little off putting, but I got the results I wanted. Still want to go darker, but the application was very simple, and I got the hair I wanted in no time. (*color was darkest blonde.)
Review for: 4, Dark Dazzel, Dark Brown
For someone who’s needs to touch up their roots every 3 weeks, this is perfect to have handy when you’re short in time (and money) and you’re able to DIY at home! Covers my grays very well and is less abrasive to sensitive scalps.
Wimauma Florida
Review for: 4R, Cherry Chestnut, Dark Auburn
It wasn’t as great as the other product. It would be about an 3/10 compared to the other brand I used. I would give it more color and red tints since it is auburn. I wouldn’t buy again from my person experience.
LAKE GENEVA
Review for: Black
Love black hair and this brand name is been one of my favorite for a long time and I keep buy this over and over again I hope this can last for more than 20 days on my hair
Troy, MO
Actually use this product many years ago but I do remember the Box so I guess they did a good job I don't really recall but I usually like Clairol products in line for hair care so may have to grab this box next time just need a refresher I don't have any complaints or any boast about it
Washington, DC
Review for: Light Cool Brown 6A
After dealing with salon color washing out all the time, I discovered Clairol Natural Instincts — and honestly love the way my hair looks and feels after! It restores my natural color and stays soft and silky.
Works great but struggled with the smell. Easy to use and floor directions. The color was a little different than the box and what I was expecting but after the color was nice and I got used to it
I wasn't really impressed with this hair color because for some reason the color that I always get it ends up being like a blue color and I not into that. The color just looks fake and not natural. But I may try it again in a different color.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Review for: Brown
I’ve been using this product in between colors at the hair salon. I usually get my hair colored every 6 months at the salon. And I buy the box color and touch up my roots every 3 months or so when I see some grey coming through. It’s not strong smelling and doesn’t drip like others I have used in the past. Not harsh on my hair. And it’s silky soft after I wash my hair.