Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina leaves hair looking healthier than it did before you colored. The rich Medium Red 5RR, Raspberry Creme Non-permanent hair color helps protect strands from surface damage as it develops in 20 minutes. The Non-drip, ammonia-free formula blends away grays and boosts even the darkest hair. After coloring, the included hydrating conditioner with coconut oil smoothes away coarseness and frizz for silkier, shinier hair (versus untreated hair).

My new goto! I was born brunette but I always loved red hair, the upkeep was so hard and didn't have the money to keep going back to the salon. I tried this when given a coupon and it worked amazingly and easily with seemingly no damage to my hair. I wash my hair a lot and it has stayed like a champ.
Start your review of Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina Hair Color Medium Red 5RR Raspberry Creme 1 Kit!
New Orleans , LA
I used these products a while ago, and want to begin using them again because they worked out pretty well. Some of the colors are very hard to find that’s the only problem.
P C Beach, FL
This is such a pretty color! It's hard to find a great raspberry burgundy color this is beautiful, easy-to-use kit comes with everything you need! On this product for a pretty decent price out at target! And will definitely be using this haircolor again
Louisville, KY
This is a good hair dye for at home users. It's adorable and easy to find. Compared to other brands the smell is much better. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting an easy dye job without spending and arm and leg at the salon.
I really like this product. My favorite this is that it's non permanent, a nice change for the holidays as well, not only used for Halloween. Everyone compliments the color.
Manchester
Overall this works really good. The color doesn’t really dull and lasts for months. The only issue is the color is a bit different than pictured on the box.
New York
After using clairol natural instinct non- permanent hair color crema keratina hair color medium red 5Rr raspberry creme 1 kit I think that’s its alright
Fayetteville , AR
Used this product for a sorority pep rally to add some extra fun color to my hair. Lasted all day long and easily came out in the shower with shampoo!!
Rocky mount, NC
I love the natural instincts line because they offer great colors without damaging hair. great gray coverage, easy to apply and long lasting color.
Sinton, TX
I used this along time ago it was pretty good it last for the mean time when you gotta little bit of cash and you cant make it to the hair salon
Rahway, NJ
I am not certain about coloring my hair in college so I used a rinse. Now I want to try blonde but not permanent. This was recommended to me.