Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina leaves hair looking healthier than it did before you colored. The rich Medium Red 5RR, Raspberry Creme Non-permanent hair color helps protect strands from surface damage as it develops in 20 minutes. The Non-drip, ammonia-free formula blends away grays and boosts even the darkest hair. After coloring, the included hydrating conditioner with coconut oil smoothes away coarseness and frizz for silkier, shinier hair (versus untreated hair).

My new goto! I was born brunette but I always loved red hair, the upkeep was so hard and didn't have the money to keep going back to the salon. I tried this when given a coupon and it worked amazingly and easily with seemingly no damage to my hair. I wash my hair a lot and it has stayed like a champ.
Start your review of Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina Hair Color Medium Red 5RR Raspberry Creme 1 Kit!
Charleston, AR
Easy to follow steps, not permanent which is nice if it turns out not to be what you wanted or if you like changing things up. Fair price for the product. Worked well with red pigmentation in my brunette/auburn hair.
Kansas City, MO
This product is great if you're looking for a temporary color. It saturates well, allows for natural highlights and doesn't fade or show grow out. It is an easy to use product. It works well to brighten hair. I was satisfied with the product. I would buy it again.
Tulsa, OK
ok so listen i give this 5 starts because the color came out GREAT after i bleached my hair. but i quickly realized that i had to take care of my hair and i did not do that and i damaged my hair.
Wister, OK
I’ve tried a few different box colors and this brand by far is the best. Easy to use. Keeps you cleaner than most others. The smell isn’t as strong as others and the color is definitely as good as expected.
union, SC
It was an okay product, my roots showed quickly. Stained my tub and curtain. Its a pretty color though for sure. Would recommend if you want it for a night or 2, not after that because it was fading quick.
Charlotte
This was easier to apply evenly than any other hair color I've used - easy to get an even application, thorough saturation; you apply it to dry hair (like most demi-permanent, but not regular NI); and the big difference was in rinsing it out. It rinsed out very easily and my hair felt very smooth, as though I hadn't colored it at all.And the color is rich, coverage is great, and my hair looks, as promised - super healthy and smooth. Nothing like my normal 'just colored' hair texture. I've spent $$$ at salons, used eSalon, Madison Reed - and this was a different, better experience.
South Riding, VA
I like this, it has a gentle mild smell. It is a lot thinner than I expected but that allows for easy application, especially for someone like me that wants to dye their hair as quickly as possibly and doesn’t want to bother with sectioning and foils. The color fades nicely and washed a out in the first wash just the perfect amount. I feel like all the shades I have tried are very natural looking and work well to cover some of my brighter highlights when I am looking to go darker.
Frederick, MD
Great, gentle brand of hair dye with a good colour payoff. I use the burgundy red shades, and despite how fast red usually fades, it holds on to my hair for weeks. Rich, multifaceted, and lovely colour. Can't beat the price, either, and it doesn't reek to high heaven in the bathroom, either.
I used this product cause my hair color is red and i fell in love with this one! I give it myself because is easy to used and I love the smell too not strong at all i super satisfied with it.. it worth the money.
Dierks, AR
I usually use a box colored hair color and then re-dye as needed and they work pretty good. I have repurchased several times, numerous colors and they are fine. I like the quality and convenience of buying these and I like how they are on my pocketbook.