Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina leaves hair looking healthier than it did before you colored. The rich Medium Red 5RR, Raspberry Creme Non-permanent hair color helps protect strands from surface damage as it develops in 20 minutes. The Non-drip, ammonia-free formula blends away grays and boosts even the darkest hair. After coloring, the included hydrating conditioner with coconut oil smoothes away coarseness and frizz for silkier, shinier hair (versus untreated hair).

My new goto! I was born brunette but I always loved red hair, the upkeep was so hard and didn't have the money to keep going back to the salon. I tried this when given a coupon and it worked amazingly and easily with seemingly no damage to my hair. I wash my hair a lot and it has stayed like a champ.
Start your review of Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina Hair Color Medium Red 5RR Raspberry Creme 1 Kit!
Harrisonburg
I like this, it has a gentle mild smell. It is a lot thinner than I expected but that allows for easy application, especially for someone like me that wants to dye their hair as quickly as possibly and doesn’t want to bother with sectioning and foils. The color fades nicely and washed a out in the first wash just the perfect amount. I feel like all the shades I have tried are very natural looking and work well to cover some of my brighter highlights when I am looking to go darker.
Packwood
I tried this out on my hair because I wasn’t sure if it was the color I wanted. Love the non permanent selection. I wish that the developer had a better smell to it, like other products I have tried. Other than that, it was great!!
I think it’s a good product. I used this because I didn’t want to use permanent color. It did not come out as I expected it to. However it was very easy to use and no harsh smell. I would probably purchase again but in another color.
Gary, IN
My thought on this product is that it held up preety well! The color stayed vibrant for a good month then I had to touch it up, but for a temporary color, that was great! Yes I would recommend this to my friends and clientele ♥️
Philadelphia, PA
I have had very good results with non-permanent hair color from Clairol. The color is vibrant and nice. Very easy to apply and directions were easy to follow. I would definitely purchase again in the future and I would recommend to others.
Santa Rosa
I like this product I’ve only tried it once but it was really great it worked for me easy to use absolutely I would not improve this product in anyway color was as expected so this was pretty good yes I would buy it again
Garfield , NJ
I brought this product to give my hair a different look. The color was just as I expected it to be. However if I didn’t have bleach on prior I’m no surprise if the color would have been so light. Very easy to apply.
Tampa
This is the exact color I use, and it is gorgeous. The color is exact, and lasts. This kit leaves your hair softer than most, as all Clairol products do - in my opinion. Satisfied!
Charlotte
This color came out really well especially after I lifted my hair color under it. This is my favorite color and favorite color to dye my hair. I’m will be buying it again.
Aurora, CO
I would try this box colour hair if I'm in a rush and haven't touched up my hair. Dont do it in a rush though. The results are just like your stepping out of a salon.