Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina leaves hair looking healthier than it did before you colored. The rich Medium Red 5RR, Raspberry Creme Non-permanent hair color helps protect strands from surface damage as it develops in 20 minutes. The Non-drip, ammonia-free formula blends away grays and boosts even the darkest hair. After coloring, the included hydrating conditioner with coconut oil smoothes away coarseness and frizz for silkier, shinier hair (versus untreated hair).

My new goto! I was born brunette but I always loved red hair, the upkeep was so hard and didn't have the money to keep going back to the salon. I tried this when given a coupon and it worked amazingly and easily with seemingly no damage to my hair. I wash my hair a lot and it has stayed like a champ.
Start your review of Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina Hair Color Medium Red 5RR Raspberry Creme 1 Kit!
Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina Hair Color Medium Red 5RR Raspberry Creme 1 Kit uploaded by Eva C.
I love clairol hair colors. I tried out this color and I hated the color so much but it made my hair feel amazing! I don't know what I was thinking because I hate red hair! So that was my fault. The color is gorgeous, I'm just not a red person. I ended up buying this for my sister because she is pale white and this looked amazing on her! Leaves hair soft and healthy!
Brooklyn, NY
I love burgundy hair but I cant bring myself to commit to permanently dyeing my hair so I opted for this semi permanent color and I was pretty satisfied with the results. My hair is naturally dark so I didn't expect a very vibrant shade of red. After processing I was left with more of a black-burgundy color which popped in the sunlight; it was like this cool little secret that only I knew lol. Semi permanents are great if you want a temporary switch up from your normal hair color and if your hair is already bleached then it would help the color show a bit more with less damage that re-coloring.
North Port, FL
I like using this to darken my hair in the winter months. Since it's not permanent, it fades slowly throughout the season and goes back to my natural color by spring. I don't wash my hair everyday, which probably helps keep the color longer and it doesn't rub off on clothes or my pillows.
Hankamer
Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina Hair Color Medium Red 5RR Raspberry Creme 1 Kit uploaded by Devora R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a beautiful product that doesn't break my hair like permanent hair color I love Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina Hair Color Medium Red 5RR Raspberry Creme 1 Kit makes my hair the perfect burgundy not harsh easy to maintain
Packwood
I tried this out on my hair because I wasn’t sure if it was the color I wanted. Love the non permanent selection. I wish that the developer had a better smell to it, like other products I have tried. Other than that, it was great!!
I think it’s a good product. I used this because I didn’t want to use permanent color. It did not come out as I expected it to. However it was very easy to use and no harsh smell. I would probably purchase again but in another color.
Gary, IN
My thought on this product is that it held up preety well! The color stayed vibrant for a good month then I had to touch it up, but for a temporary color, that was great! Yes I would recommend this to my friends and clientele ♥️
Philadelphia, PA
I have had very good results with non-permanent hair color from Clairol. The color is vibrant and nice. Very easy to apply and directions were easy to follow. I would definitely purchase again in the future and I would recommend to others.
Santa Rosa
I like this product I’ve only tried it once but it was really great it worked for me easy to use absolutely I would not improve this product in anyway color was as expected so this was pretty good yes I would buy it again
Garfield , NJ
I brought this product to give my hair a different look. The color was just as I expected it to be. However if I didn’t have bleach on prior I’m no surprise if the color would have been so light. Very easy to apply.