Hair CareHair ColorTemporary Hair ColorClairol

Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina leaves hair looking healthier than it did before you colored. The rich Medium Red 5RR, Raspberry Creme Non-permanent hair color helps protect strands from surface damage as it develops in 20 minutes. The Non-drip, ammonia-free formula blends away grays and boosts even the darkest hair. After coloring, the included hydrating conditioner with coconut oil smoothes away coarseness and frizz for silkier, shinier hair (versus untreated hair).

My new goto! I was born brunette but I always loved red hair, the upkeep was so hard and didn't have the money to keep going back to the salon. I tried this when given a coupon and it worked amazingly and easily with seemingly no damage to my hair. I wash my hair a lot and it has stayed like a champ.
Start your review of Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina Hair Color Medium Red 5RR Raspberry Creme 1 Kit!
1,406 reviews
Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina Hair Color Medium Red 5RR Raspberry Creme 1 Kit uploaded by Eva C.
I love clairol hair colors. I tried out this color and I hated the color so much but it made my hair feel amazing! I don't know what I was thinking because I hate red hair! So that was my fault. The color is gorgeous, I'm just not a red person. I ended up buying this for my sister because she is pale white and this looked amazing on her! Leaves hair soft and healthy!
Hankamer, TX
Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina Hair Color Medium Red 5RR Raspberry Creme 1 Kit uploaded by Devora R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a beautiful product that doesn't break my hair like permanent hair color I love Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina Hair Color Medium Red 5RR Raspberry Creme 1 Kit makes my hair the perfect burgundy not harsh easy to maintain
Roscoe, NY
It worked but washed out alot faster than expected. Color was close to what i expected. Price is very reasonable. Easy to use. Doesnt smell horrible. Highly reccomend if you dont want to fully commit to a color with out trying it first. I think you will be happy with your purchase if you buy.
Brooklyn , NY
I like this, it has a gentle mild smell. It is a lot thinner than I expected but that allows for easy application, especially for someone like me that wants to dye their hair as quickly as possibly and doesn’t want to bother with sectioning and foils. The color fades nicely and washed a out in the first wash just the perfect amount. I feel like all the shades I have tried are very natural looking and work well to cover some of my brighter highlights when I am looking to go darker.
Waycross, GA
For this being on the lower end of the price difference in comparison to other dyes on the shelf, I was pleasantly surprised. I have naturally almost Black hair. This color added in my hair added so much depth to the look of my face. It's amazing how one change can be so dramatic in the most positive way. Fairly easy to use and I'd buy again
Louisville, KY
This is a good hair dye for at home users. It's adorable and easy to find. Compared to other brands the smell is much better. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting an easy dye job without spending and arm and leg at the salon.
Cicero, IN
Best hair color ever! My hair feels healthier !! I love it! Hair feels healthier than ever.
Rocky mount, NC
I love the natural instincts line because they offer great colors without damaging hair. great gray coverage, easy to apply and long lasting color.
Panama City , FL
This is such a pretty color! It's hard to find a great raspberry burgundy color this is beautiful, easy-to-use kit comes with everything you need! On this product for a pretty decent price out at target! And will definitely be using this haircolor again
Bristol , TN
Great product for a great price. Leaves hair soft and last longer then I thought it would.