Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina Hair Color Medium Red 5RR Raspberry Creme 1 Kit

BY CLAIROL

Clairol Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color Crema Keratina leaves hair looking healthier than it did before you colored. The rich Medium Red 5RR, Raspberry Creme Non-permanent hair color helps protect strands from surface damage as it develops in 20 minutes. The Non-drip, ammonia-free formula blends away grays and boosts even the darkest hair. After coloring, the included hydrating conditioner with coconut oil smoothes away coarseness and frizz for silkier, shinier hair (versus untreated hair). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ayah S.
I really like this product. My favorite this is that it's non permanent, a nice change for the holidays as well, not only used for Halloween. Everyone compliments the color.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
This is such a pretty color! It's hard to find a great raspberry burgundy color this is beautiful, easy-to-use kit comes with everything you need! On this product for a pretty decent price out at target! And will definitely be using this haircolor again
Jaimie S.
Louisville, KY
This is a good hair dye for at home users. It's adorable and easy to find. Compared to other brands the smell is much better. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting an easy dye job without spending and arm and leg at the salon.
Jessica K.
Rocky mount, NC
I love the natural instincts line because they offer great colors without damaging hair. great gray coverage, easy to apply and long lasting color.
Kasey K.
Bristol , TN
Great product for a great price. Leaves hair soft and last longer then I thought it would.
Susan A.
Cicero, IN
Best hair color ever! My hair feels healthier !! I love it! Hair feels healthier than ever.
Faiza E.
Fuente Álamo , Murcia
Este color es precioso, me encanta el color, es un color vibrante, si quieres que te vean desde lejos con esa melena con este color atrevido creo que este es el color que buscas, sólo con mirarlo te enamora
Alyssa A.
My new goto! I was born brunette but I always loved red hair, the upkeep was so hard and didn't have the money to keep going back to the salon. I tried this when given a coupon and it worked amazingly and easily with seemingly no damage to my hair. I wash my hair a lot and it has stayed like a champ.