Clairol Natural Instincts Haircolor

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*6 other buying options

Flirt with Color & Kiss Commitment Goodbye!
Natural Instincts is shiny, healthy looking color that only lasts 28 washes.

Benefits…

• No harsh root line
  • No ammonia
  • No strings attached
  • No wonder it’s the #1 semi-permanent color*

How To Apply Your Color

1. Do a patch test 48 hours before coloring
  2. When you’re ready to color, squeeze the Color-Enhancing Colorant (#1) into the Color Activating Créme (#2). Shake it!
  3. Apply color to dry hair from root to tip. Set timer for 10 minutes (or 15 for stubborn grays).
  4. Rinse until water runs clear and condition. Save the remaining conditioner to use once a week for 6 weeks.
  5. Refresh your color after 2 weeks using the Week 2 Color Refresher.

How easily/quickly did this product come out of your hair? I’m scared because I really regret coloring my hair and I want my old hair color back. Does anyone have any advice? The picture of the color I used is below as well as a picture of my original hair.
Does anyone recommend this semi permanent hair color? I’m not able to keep up with the permanent colors so I’d just like something that washes out after some washes. I’d just like to go with a color similar to my current color, nothing drastic. Clairol Natural Instincts Haircolor
How long does it take to fully fade out? I have dark blonde hair and dyed it a dark brown and I've had it in for months but it still hasn't faded out.
Start your review of Clairol Natural Instincts Haircolor!
Lady Lake
Review for: 7RG, ROSE GOLD DARK ROSE GOLD BLONDE
The color is OK if you leave it on long enough. 10 minutes is not enough for Gray coverage that's for sure. If you leave it on too long it will be too dark. I have to leave it on about 15 to 20 minutes at the most. I have never had a problem with it damaging my hair. I have used this product for years but because of the increase in price I will look for something else to use. They are not concerned with the faithfulness of their customers.The price has become ridiculous so I will be looking for and not alternative to using this because it went from $2 90 something cents to $6 90 something sense since I bought it now a 133% increase is ridiculous just because they changed the Box!
Emory, TX
Review for: 6R, SPICED TEA LIGHT AUBURN
Loved the color once it washed out a little. When I first applied the product, the dye was neon purple, which made me nervous. I have medium brown hair, but I only left it for 10 minutes. For the next few days, my hair was burgundy, but then faded to a perfect shade. I'll probably leave it a little longer next time so it can take to the grays, but overall a fairly decent product. It did last about 2 1/2 months so it earned 4 stars for me!
Augusta, GA
Works pretty good didn’t seem to damage my hair as bad as some color does. Color goes on a good bit darker that I expected but it fades out some. However it did leave a reddish tint to my hair after it faded some that seems as if it won’t go away completely until it grows out! Overall pretty good product would try again
Michigantown, IN
Review for: 5RB/16RG, REDDISH BROWN SEDONA SUNSET
I have very very fine thin hair so I am extra careful about what products I use. This is the only hair color I will use at home now. It’s really gentle but makes my hair super shiny and soft. It is not a permanent color so I like that it’s pretty safe to try different colors.
Ashtabula, OH
Review for: 7G, GOLDEN HONEY DARK GOLDEN BLONDE
I only use this because I couldn’t afford to go to the salon and get it done the way I wanted it did not turn out bad but my hair did feel a little bit dry afterwards I left it on for the amount of time it recommended for the price I paid I’m satisfied with the results
Ontario, CA
Review for: 2RV, BLACKBERRY BURGUNDY BLACK, 8, MOONLIGHT BLONDE NATURAL BLONDE
Just used this product and I loved it! It was my first time trying to dye my hair at home and it made it so easy! A little time wait and the color turned out exactly as expected. I am very satisfied with this product!
Lexington
Review for: 6C, BRAZILIAN DUSK BRASS FREE LIGHT BROWN
These are so fool proof and fun to use. They make great conditioning treatments between permanent colors. For some reason the formula makes my scalp itchy during application but it settles down after washing my hair.
Clayton, NC
I used the auburn hair color and really liked the color. I used it about two weeks ago and it is still just as vibrant as the night I used it. I love that it will just fade out and won’t require any upkeep!
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love this! It makes my hair so soft and shiny. It smells great too! I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week so it can last a lot longer than 28 washes. It’s a great option for an affordable price!
Redding, CT
I like that this is ammonia free. The color comes on fairly bold, perhaps too much. It leaves a little bit of a mess on my skin and scalp, but it might just be the price you pay for an ammonia free product. The color was accurate, maybe a little darker than I expected. I like some nuance in my hair colors, perhaps if there were more dynamic, layered but still natural looking colors, I would use it more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...