Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color Shine Happy 00 Clear Shine Treatment 1 Kit (Pack of 3)

BY CLAIROL

Achieve long-lasting shine that gives your hair a healthy vibe. Whether you color your hair or not, a single application of Shine Happy delivers gorgeous, silky shine. see more...

Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I used this when I had blonde highlights and it made my hair more shiny than usual.I would purchase again but I have a hard time finding this in my area and I can get better products at Cosmo Prof but for anyone that doesn't have a cosmetologist license it is a solid product.
Sabrina A.
Woodstock
I have used this product before and it will really easy to mix and the color is always easy to match. If comes with a lot of product and I never have to use all the product because it covers my head more then once with how much product they give and it is not expensive at all
Lindsey C.
Henderson
This is a treatment for your hair color so that it makes it long lasting not dry out and be brittle and faded target hair color sale love this don't smell bad it's not damaging for your hair because it's semi permanent treatment yes I would recommend
Caroline H.
Schenectady, NY
Love this!!!! It does slightly lighten your hair..which is perfect to help blend darker roots. It leaves a nice shine and the conditioner included is amazingggg!
Susie E.
Santa Fe, NM
This is my go to product when my hair needs some life. It's usually in the $6 range, and is always a nice boost of shine. I don't dye my hair, but this makes it seem a little thicker.
Courtney C.
Milton, FL
This product is amazing. It left my hairs feeling refreshed and smooth! I’ve tried hundreds of other hair care  products and this by far is the best yet!
Brenda C.
Merced
This hair color is affordable yet gives you salon quality color and sheen. My color lasts for about 3 to 4 months
Piya A.
Lachine, QC

This product is amazing! it works great and i would highly recommend it to others! it is of great quality and i love it!