Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY CLAIROL

Non permanent, ammonia-free formula works in just 10 minutes. Lasts through 28 shampoos. Gently blends away gray. Includes Natural Instincts Week 2 Color Refresher, a conditioning creme formula that deposits color pigments 15 days after coloring. Includes Color Treat" Conditioner for radiant and healthy-looking color. Leaves no visible root line. see more...

• I need to know long does the color last every time I dye my grand...2 Answers
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love this color. I can have nicely colored hair while as it washes out of the hair their isn't a straight line if color grow out. It allows your hair to grow out without that awful look. It is perfect for my needs.
jamie h.
I absolutely LOVE this hair color as it seems to work with my natural hair color to make it more beautiful and glowing! I love this also because this new formulation doesn't require a 2 week touch up like the old one does! it gradually fades and doesn't show awful roots like permanent dye does as bad! I have a dull dark blonde hair color naturally and I use the dark brown variant of this color and although you will see some roots, the rest of your hair color fades as well so if you are a little late on redying your hair, it won't look as dreadful or noticeable. The color it gives you is rich and even better than a lot of permanent dyes I have tried and my hair glows! I recommend to anyone who is afraid of getting orange roots from permanent dye as this one doesn't do that and I recommend to anyone afraid of permanent dyes all together! there's no ammonia and it doesn't harm your hair. A++++
Chelsey D.
I always use this to color my hair. It's super easy, smells nice, and the conditioner is amazing. It's affordable, goes a long way and doesn't fry my hair. It also lasts a lot longer than 28 washes (for me)
Shawnie J.
Columbus, GA
I am a natural redhead and used the chocolate brown box dye. My red still shone through so I probably could have used 2 boxes instead of 1. I loved the color and it made my hair super silky! Sadly, after only 3 washes it is seriously faded and back to being mostly red instead of brown. I would definitely recommend the brand though. I loved the richness of the color, the smell, and the non drip formula.
Jennifer B.
Auburndale, FL
LOVE! Of all the box colors I have used, this one def stood out! The color was exactly as described and the texture of my hair after applying this color was so smooth and silky! Not all box color is created even! I usually get my hair professionally colored but will definitely be using this during those in between appointment times when I want a DIY fix! Also, covered my stubborn grays like a charm! I'm sold.
Elissa K.
I've used this color numerous times but only it's sheer coverage. it covers fantastically however I always felt like my hair was a little lack-luster after using it. over all it's one of the better boxed dye I've used
Ashley H.
Orient, OH
I love this brand of hair color. And the color comes out great it's one of my favorites. Whenever I want to go red o always go with this one it's the perfect shade
Brandy T.
Canon City, CO
I color my hair regularly and I just love the way my hair turns out. The only issue I have is that the red bleeds for at least 3 washes as my hair is so thick
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
Great color if you are wanting to go red. However the road back (to blonde, at least) is a bumpy one. It took me forever to get my natural color back.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
Loved this color!! I was blonde(naturally) and decided to use this color about 7 years ago. My fav all time go to when I feel like being red.
suzz j.
Ypsilanti, MI
I need to know long does the color last every time I dye my grandmas her hair grey comes back within a week