Clairol  Natural Instincts Crema Keratina Hair Color Kit

Clairol Natural Instincts Crema Keratina Hair Color Kit

BY CLAIROL

clairol; natural instincts; ni; creme; brass free; honey creme; golden blonde; blonde; 8g; ammonia free; Non permanent; Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color creme; Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color brass free; clairol hair color; hair dye; hair color; color; hair care; hair; haircare; highlights; gloss; color boost; keratin; smoothing; keratine protection; Non-permanent hair color; ammonia free hair color; at home hair color; home hair color; blonde hair color; blonde hair dye; golden blonde hair color; light blonde hair color; light golden blonde hair color; blonde hair colors see more...

Clairol  Natural Instincts Crema Keratina Hair Color Kit
Clairol Natural Instincts Crema Keratina Hair Color Kit
Buy on Amazon
Brianna L.
This dye did not seem to kill my hair and the color has stayed put without making my hair look flat or one dimensional. It smelled nice, although according to others around me, the smell may be a bit on the strong size. The color is not true to the color that it actually comes out, but this is to be expected because no ones hair is exactly the same. All in all I will continue to use this product!
Wendy M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I originally bought this product months ago only because it was on sale and significantly cheaper then anything else on the shelf. I had never used it before. I have very stubborn grey hair. It did full coverage. I was highly satisfied. Now I go in looking for this product.
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
I love this! This is a good product if you want to touch up your color in between hair salon color and it is easy to use at home! It was nice for me to use or a friend do it for me
Becca H.
Out of all the hair dyes I have used this one left my hair feeling the healthiest. It was so soft and did not feel dry or damaged at all.