BY CLAIROL

Neutralize Brassy Tones for Healthy, Natural Looking Hair Color Natural Instincts Brass Free Brunettes Haircolor Kit Lightest Brown Includes: Color Enhancing Colorant. ColorFresh™ Revitalizer. Color Activating Cr me. ColorTreat ™ Conditioner Natural. see more...

• So i bought the color 7A dark cool blonde I was wondering what th...1 Answers
O. H.
I had professional bleach and developer on their way in the mail when I decided I didn't want to look at myself with light hair anymore. But going from blonde to brown and knowing any hair dye I use would probably wash out kind of funky (and not wanting lingering warm undertones- especially in case I do decide to bleach later) I went straight for this box because of the fact it said brass-free. I'm incredibly pleased with the results! Interesting to note I used to dye my hair brown 3-4 years ago and Natural Instincts always left my hair soo soft- not this time, because I do have chemical damage from hi-lifts and highlights from bleach. Can't speak for how many washes it'll last or how much will end up staying in my hair (seeing as it IS so porous) but I will alwaaaays stand by this brand for a low commitment hair change.
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
My color never turns out the color on the box. like, at all. even when i use the lightest shades they always end up really dark for some reason. i like that it's semi-permanent but I've been disappointed by the shades it turns my hair.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
I used the brass free blondes kit and could tell there were less brass tones in my hair color. I had people ask me if I had done something different with my hair and been told it looked good.
Saloni B.
So i bought the color 7A dark cool blonde I was wondering what this will do to my ombre hair? If anybody has tried it let me know fall is coming and i want to go a bit darker so i picked this color out also it lasts up to 24 washes and its back to my normal hair color, is that true for anyone whos tried it? thanks