Hair CareHair ColorClairol
Natural Instincts Brass Free

Clairol Natural Instincts Brass Free

by Clairol

#6 in Hair Color

Neutralizes brassy tones for up to 6 weeks. Blends away grays. Available in 3 shades.

Is this is a good color and permanent?
quiero esta pintura .. como puedo tenerla
their are only 2 hair coloring brands with no ammonia ,am i right?
Start your review of Clairol Natural Instincts Brass Free!
member-3a1b4
HATE new formula it is HORRIBLE ! ! ! I use Clairol Natural Instincts 5W cinnamon stick for years and LOVED it with no problem or complaint . This new formula left my hair darker and drab , lifeless , dirty looking very bad product . Please bring back the formula that I was using for years . I bought three boxes of this new formula , I don't know what to do with other two boxes , I'm not using it again . I hate what it has done to my hair ! ! !
member-80350
New formula is horrible: doesn't cover the gray.  My hair is medium to dark brown. When I've used the dark brown it make my hair black so I've used medium brown for years.  This new formula's medium brown #5 left my grays looking blond, it didn't  look like I had colored it. I don't understand the great reviews. I called Clairol and they said there's been a lot of complaints.  They said keep my eye out, they may bring back the old formula.
member-f0191
I have used Natural Instincts for 20+ years. Idon't like the new formulation. I don't like squeezing the tube contents into the bottle. It takes longer and hurts my hand. I don't like the new conditioner. It does not smell as good and does not feel silky going into my hair. The worst part is the red shade I am getting in my dark brown hair.
I had trusted this company and like the product-even got my friend to use it. Must be they found a way to make it cheaper-for them.
member-8f6aa1
I have been using Natural Instincts Dark Brown for years but since they changed the formula I will be looking for another semi permanent brand. The new formulation turns my roots orange and leaves my hair with a dull coating, and my hair looks dirty! Also, Hate the Smell!  Unless they bring back the old formula I will never buy Clairol again.
member-5eb94
I have used Natural instincts for over 20 years, Cinnaberry. The new and improved formula is HORRIBLE. Just colored my hair and you cannot tell any difference. I am a natural red head, so I am not trying to change the color just enhance. This is the 2nd time i have used the new and improved, thought maybe i did something wrong the first time.. unfortunately still very disappointed in the new product. Sorry Clairol but you have lost a long time customer!!
member-10069
If I could give this a zero rating I would.  I have used Clairol for 15 years but not anymore! Definitely does not cover gray roots like the previous version did.  This redesigned formula is white in color, runny and again does not cover gray--actually makes gray appear orange.
member-a0c4b
I loved the old formula for it's coverage and for it's shine.  This makes my hair looked coated, dull, and worst of all; it doesn't cover.  Using my third box today.  I bought three at once, but this will be the last with this product.  After writing this review, I'm going to look for a new product.  Really, really don't like this!
member-bc340
Clairol's natural instincts hair colour used to be a product to rave about. However, since they have changed their formula the product is extremely disappointing. The black is no longer black (dark brown when done), it does not cover grey well and does not last as long. In addition, there are more steps to follow during the application. We are working harder to get fewer results.
PLEASE bring back your old formula.

PLEASE bring back your old formula.

member-daa19
I have been using Natural Instincts for many years and have always been satisfied until they changed the product.  Does not cover well and is not the same Medium Brown!!!!!!  My Sister also used the same product and now is very disappointed.  We are both looking for another Company. Why did they change it?????
Jacky L.
San Jose, CA
I been trying this product so fast and Im in love with it I have brightness ,sauvity Really recomend thiz
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
florez cacais Z.
calle 139 carrera 7E #7-25 ceiba sur via salado ibague
halima B.
Kingston upon hull, Hull
il y a un an
Bhullar K. il y a un an
I tried with that because I have dark color hair..its difficult to show on dark ones.