Clairol Natural Instincts  20R uploaded by Maryann T.Clairol Natural Instincts  20R uploaded by Maryann T.
Clairol Natural Instincts  20R

Clairol Natural Instincts 20R

BY CLAIROL

Natural Instincts Non-Permanent Hair Color system with Aloe, Vitamin E, & Coconut Oil - it's proven healthier-looking radiant color. see more...

Clairol Natural Instincts  20R
Clairol Natural Instincts 20R
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
This is formally 20r it's now marked 4rr. I love this entire line, however I wanted to change it up for the fall and go red. Have never gone red so I was so hesitant but this color.....is amazing and looks just like the box! I started as a natural medium blonde and it came out gorgeous! Sexy , vibrant red! After 2 washes the color toned down to the perfect shade as with all color when you first dye it's bright but I'm telling you this is the prettiest red ever! My new holy grail color for the Fall or even year round. I have very long fine hair and one bottle was more than enough. The price is perfect at around $6.00 per bottle, and I love the yummy smell. Not harsh at all and your hair is left so soft after using the color conditioner that is included and you will get a least 4 more uses out of the bottle. My hair almost down to my rear and 1 bottle of this color did the job! If you want to go a beautiful deep red...oh my this shade is a beauty.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Scottsbluff
Have been using this on my hair for two years now! I feel like it lasts much longer than 28 shampoos, but my natural color is pretty dark already. I enjoy the smell while I'm coloring, and it's really nice to know I'm not destroying my hair (like permanent dye), and the price is right!