BY CLAIROL

Amy L.
Durham, NC
I use this to color hair at home and it always gives a great color! Better than alternatives and color was as expected. Easy to use but definitely smells strong after adding the developer and mixing well!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Although i don't use drugstore hair color to color my hair i do love these violet powder packets to use on my hair in between appointments at the salon. it really helps my hair from turning brassy or orange especially in the summertime when i swim
Jureen V.
Spartanburg, SC
I always use Clairol Professional Products for all my haircolor needs. I like this for lifting my natural off black so i can apply my fun vibrant colors!!!
Cleopatra C.
Works best with some heat! If you don't add some extra heat, it will take forever. I love the way it looks also haha.