Clairol Kaleidocolors Tonal Powder Lightener Violet 8 oz. uploaded by Schailar C.

BY CLAIROL #60 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I like this lightener because it's basically a two-step process made easier. When I know a client's hair is going to lift to yellow, I use this product to save me from having to tone the hair afterwards. Great lift also!
Michelle F.
I do my own hair, which is a very dark brown naturally. With two rounds of using this, I can get my hair to a fairly pale yellow blonde. It does need a toner on top of it. I've been doing my own hair awhile now, and I know how to do it with minimal damage, but I wouldn't recommend this for beginners who don't have lighter hair to begin with.
Desiree S.
Oceanside, CA
Worst product by far honestly. Unless you know exactly what everything means, or are a professional don't use this. NOT FOT BEGINNERS! I repeat, NOT FOR BEGINNERS. It even turns your VIRGIN roots orange. If your looking for something easy, to do the job right the first time, head over to beyond the zone. Their bleach works so much better. Just don't waste your time or money.
Mickenzie D.
Monticello, IN
This has been a cult favorite for my mother and me who are cosmetologist. I love that it's price friendly, I love that it comes in a reusable tub, and the finished result: multifaceted color.
Morgan R.
Best hair coloring product I have used. I have dark blonde/yellow hair and this takes the yellow out of my hair. I only have to color my hair 3 times a year with this product, with other products I was doing it every 2 months.
Caroline R.
Toms River, NJ
Lightened my medium blonde hair for a perfect ombré, with my hair dark during the winter, have my hair beautiful dimension