Clairol Kaleidocolors Tonal Powder Lightener Blue 8 oz. uploaded by Hayli S.

BY CLAIROL #42 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

Lauren-Elizabeth O.
Newark, NJ
Good bleach! The huge bucket is less than 20$ bucks and is perfect for us bleach addicts who always run out mid way coloring.Clairol Kaleidocolors Tonal Powder Lightener Violet 8 oz.
Karla V.
If you have previously dyed your hair and, or, have dark hair this will work on your hair. It strips away all the unnecessary color in order to redye your hair a new color and leaves you with a blonde base when starting fresh
Karen D.
PICAYUNE, MS
If you have black hair or dark brown hair and you're aiming to go light blonde, I would suggest to use a different brand of bleach. DO NOT USE THIS! I have nothing but horrible experiences with this product. It not only damaged my hair, it also harmed my scalp and gave me all sorts of painful burns. It didn't lighten my hair as expected. It just turned it into a shade of light brown. This is the worst bleaching product I have ever used! It also gave me uneven colored patches, my hair is now a mess! I will not be purchasing this product again!
Hayli S.
Auburn, CA
This hair bleach works great on my light ash brown hair. I use 20 volume developer by wella and it works great. I used it for half a year and didn't use the whole tub. It was fairly cheap. Don't leave it for long. Make sure to follow the brand specific directions.
anabel c.
This lightener does tone, but it does not lighten enough. I recommend this to be used on hair that is a light brown to light blonde, or hair that lightens easy. I do like the fact that it does help tone at the same time that it lightens.
Milanie L.
Highlighting my hair was something new for me and I took a leap on this one. Little did I realize how great my hair looked after washing off the bleach. It blended great for just about any shade of brown hair. This is definitely worth using!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Cheap cheap cheap. If your hairstylist is using this to lighten your hair then you should change. This is over the counter cheap stuff from Sally's not good at all I worked at Sally's I would never put this on my hair.
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH
I absolutely love this stuff! I use it on my mom to help with a color contract between her dark hair and it add a caramel touch to her hair while toning it as well. It saves me from having to color her hair, foil her hair, wash and tone when i just have to foil and it tones it for me. Love this stuff!
ashley E.
If you're looking to bleach your hair fast and easy this is a great product that gets your hair lighter fast
Rachael M.
Blondes go BLONDDDDDEEEE!!!! I love this!!! Find it hard to find to buy though :(