BY CLAIROL

Style #10 - Clear 3 oz. see more...

Gladys G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
omg if I could give this less than a 1 star I would. 1st of all, it did absolutely nothing to my hair. I waited a few extra minutes just to see if it would atleast change a Lil and nothing. My hair was super stiff after and my curls felt heavy. I was really disappointed. Seems like, if yours hair is platinum blonde and you want to go a little darker. this is definitEly for you.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use jazzing all the Time to color my hair. My favorite color was the cream soda. It lightened up my browns in my hair. It last for months before the color would wash out. It was about 5 dollars. Loved it!
andy p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first dyes that I started to use semi permanent were those I filled the thread and the color mw lasted long enough I can not find them use others so I stopped using it and my color almost never was in the pharmacy
Alethea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives a great tint to the hair(if you have darker hair color) My only issue is that it does transfer after you put it in. I had slept off my haircap and it was all over my pillow. Washes out easy though!
Diamond G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am trying to let my hair grow longer and I color it occasionally to cover the roots Since I found this shampoo and the coordinating conditioner, my hair looks great and is so soft and manageable...without being limp. loved the smell and how it left my hair nice and smooth!
corrisa s.
iowa, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
the ladies in my family have been using clairol for years and years so its only natural that i would use it and besides that it does not strip or damage my hair
Khristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good product and it is very effective. Sometimes don't get the color expected due to having dark hair..easy use though. I like it.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brand to color my extentions and weave...atbtimes I feel I have to use more than one bottle depending on tge color.
Alicia P.
Blackfoot
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an ok product, I would definitely not use this for lasting color. Maybe just as a "trial color run" maybe.
Victoria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great rinse color for my natural kinky long thick hair. It last a long time, and the variety in colors is great