Clairol Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Amber L.Clairol Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Christina M.

BY CLAIROL

Clairol Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter™ Smoothing Shampoo.

With cupuacu butter essences.

Smooth hair in 1 wash.

300 ml (10.1 fl oz). see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an okay product. It seemed to last for a little bit keeping my hair sleek and shiny. I think that for a store bought brand it isn’t bad and it also has a nice smell. If I was in a bind, I would buy again.
Kendra P.
West Hamlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite shampoo out of all of them! I have a lot of trouble with dryness and frizz and it helps just that. Where I'm located this shampoo is hard to find but when I do I get several bottles. I don't have to worry about dry hair or frizz when using this shampoo! I can definitely see a difference when I use this shampoo compared to others of another brand. It's a good buy!
Shantel M.
Pomona, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this shampoo at the beginning but after awhile it left my hair feeling very oily. The scent was great but didn't last long at all. It made my hair feel very heavy and i didn't like that. I won't buy this shampoo again and i don't recommend it.
Jessie K.
Savannah , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent of this shampoo is amazing! I love how rich and creamy it felt! My only problem with it was it left my hair feeling weighed down and it was greasy pretty quickly after using! If you have naturally oily hair, this product may not be the best.
Raven A.
Brattleboro , VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing texture! I love the smell and even the color of the bottle and how it stands out. I got at Walmart. The price is right and how it works in my very dead curly hair is amazing. I have always loved h.e but this stuff is my go to now!
Emily M.
Spartanburg , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works pretty good. I like to get shampoo that has the "sleek" factor because my hair is a bit course. Ultimately I buy it because it smells so good. Unless I buy very high end shampoo I usually go by smell alone.
Christina R.
Cuero, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to everyday wash it's not to think has a Wonderful smell the bottles are always so brightly-colored leaves my hair feeling clean and strong the price is great and it's always easy to find...
Gina V.
Dupont, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These shampoos have been out for a while but I loved every one I tried. This gives your hair a shiny finish and like all of the other herbal essence.. it smells amazing . The scent actually stays in your hair too
Alaura H.
Gypsum, KS
Great smelling high quality shampoo! I would recommend to anyone that likes great smelling hair as well as smoothness.
Lindsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great but it isn't a fantastic hair product. It's cheap and that's usually all I can afford.