BY HERBAL ESSENCES #1 in Mousse

Let Set Me Up Stylers Extra Hold Hair Mousse set you up with a versatile formula fused with cactus flower & bamboo. It s all whipped up to hold your style with luscious shine. If you love your style, set it free all day long. Extra hold hair mousse sets your style free all day long. Versatile formula fused with cactus flower & bamboo. Holds your style and gives your hair luscious shine. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes.

• Promotes humidity protection

• Supports frizz control

• Helps hold styles with luscious shine

• Level 3 hold strong

• I have long, thick hair almost to my waist. I've never used mouss...1 Answers
  • My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any mousse b...1 Answers
  • Does this give volume? Also, does this work on naturally wavy hai...4 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It helps to keep the curls in for a long time and I dont have the problem of my hair falling out." in 1 review
  • "I really like this mousse, It gives me the right amount of volume, and keeps my hair looking great all day" in 1 review
Yolanda A.
Herbal Essences is my favorite product line for my hair. The smell is awesome, and it doesn't leave my hair feeling gross after using the styling products, such as this mousse. Its not a super heavy formula, so it leaves me with defined curls when I use it to scrunch my natural wavy/curly hair. 10/10. I use this on an almost daily basis and would recommend to anyone looking for an awesome product to try with their hair.
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Absolutely amazing. My hair is naturally wavy and this is the only mousse I’ve used so far that Locks in those waves, making them look effortless and beautiful. I like to wear it in my hair on days I go swimming, or to the beach because even though your hair gets soaking wet, the mouse residue keeps it looking controlled and super cute! I’ve been using this product for years, and I’ve never been disappointed.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I don’t use mousse that often so when I do I prefer to get something that is affordable and can be found easily. I’ve always used herbal essences for my loose curl days. It’s light, smells nice and gets the job done. If it was something I used a little more regularly I would probably give it a higher rating. It’s just not something that I can’t live without.
Margaret S.
Grovetown, GA
My husband uses this more then me. It is awesome and really does hold his hair where he needs it. He likes the pump, but it certainly over pumps on its own more than he would like. The texture is nice and smooth, with a njce smell, thats not over fragrant. The bottle is nice, pumps needs a little more control, but thats all.
Alicia C.
Herbal essences has been a drug store product that i used to use for soo many years. I was told it is very good for your hair so i used use it but to ne honest i never saw any negative effects on my hair and it also left my hair smelling wonderful which was a mega plus for me. I dont use it anymore except for the mousse.
Tiffany M.
Graysville, TN
My daughter brought some of this home and I used it yesterday, I do not like it honestly. I'm not sure where she bought it or how much she paid for it but it didn't hold longer then about half an hour (using a Lot of product) and it was so hard to get out of the can. I would not buy it myself nor would I recommend it.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I Love this stuff! It smells so good and works great on my waivy hair which is semi thick but can go very limp and oily now a days. Some of my waives don't curl as easy, more so the ones in the front where my bangs are. But when I apply this to my clean damp hair, scrunch and let air dry (Don't touch during the drying time!) my hair has a natural shine and my curls are at their curliest! I can even retain second day hair with this. My to go product for almost any day.
Brittany💕 M.
Covington, OH
i'm loving this mousse! Usually my hair products are one or the other as in I can have crunchy/ stiff hair that will last all day, or start out natural looking with soft curls and be a frizzy mess by the end of the day. This product let me have both! It smells great and defines my natural curls/ waves without being stiff or weighing my hair down . Best pArt is it held all day! I had just ran out of my current product The day before I received my voxbox with this product for free (with an honest review) from influenster. Perfect timing and I'm so glad I was able to try this one out! I highly recommend giving it a try. Iv used tons of products from drug stores to professional shops and I'm telling you this mousse can hang with the pros
Ann S.
Spring Hill
This is great for my curly/wavey hair. It calm the frizz while adding body and bounce. It doesn't make it crunchy or stiff either. This mouse is so great that the day after i use it i can brush my hair out and it is still defined and has more of a beachy look to it. It surpassed my expectations.
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
I love this mousse! When I use this, I usually wear my hair curly. You’d think I’d use the define curly mousse, but this one gets the job done. It smells great! This won’t leave your hair soft, but it works great for up-do’s. This mousse was around $3-4 and bought from target. I’d recommended it.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.