BeautyHairHair ColorClairol

by Clairol

Manufacturer Vibrant tones and lasting shine. Color Me Vibrant All-over hair color as vibrant as you are. Color Me Vibrant. Vibrant, Long-Lasting Color. 2 reasons to love this non-stop color! Vibrant Color Made with a ColorFused Gel for a vibrant-infused you. Long-Lasting Shine Our Color-Amplifying Conditioner helps seal in your vibrant color for up to 6 weeks. Product Description Celebrate your non-stop vibrancy! Get dazzling, vibrant color and keep it fresh with 6 weekly treatments of our Color-Amplifying Conditioner. First, the ColorFused Gel saturates each strand with vibrant color, making your hair come to life in any light. You'll love the depth and shine! Then, in just 2 minutes, our unique Color-Amplifying Conditioner helps lock in your color's vibrancy and boosts its shine each time you use it! There's enough for 6 treatments.

ColorFused gel; Developing creme; Color-Amplifying conditioner; Professional colorist gloves; Easy-to-Follow instructions

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clairol Herbal Essences, Color Me Vibrant, Permanent Hair Color, 70 Black Stilettos (1 Box)!
Ash N.
Richmond Hill
This is a great product. I have been dying my hair to cover my roots for quite some time now and this is always my go to. Every time I dye my hair it feels so healthy and moisturized after I style it. And I have to say I am never disappointed with the outcome.
Whitney M.
Covington , LA
Product goes on great but doesn’t last very long. It fades fast. I have to touch up just about every month
Shakila H.
Chandler, TX
I liked this product Overall. It had a thick consistency wasn’t runny like most box dyes. The color was vibrant and did not leave my hair feeling dry after use.
kimberly B.
La Marque, TX
Pretty great hair dye. Although 1 box isn’t enough for thick hair but that’s more my problem and not the hair dyes fault.

Looking for your answer?