Hair CareHair ProductsShampooClairol

by Clairol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy with a Fusion of Moroccan Rose & Passion Fruit Shampoo 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Laiza Grace C.
Sparks
This is such a happy scent for me! It reminds me of my younger days when i had so much energy and just having lots of fun with friends! I love to relive those moments and this shampoo does it for me. My hair smells awesome like rose smell, soft and manageable. Would love to get another bottle soon. :)
Pansy G.
Texas City, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s okay nothing amazing but definitely better than some of the other herbal essences shampoos I’ve tried. It has a nice berry scent.
Annaliett B.
I have oily scalp so no all products makes a good product for me. Nowadays, almost all shampoos have argan oil and things like that which make them horrible for my type of hair. The herbal essences is great.
Laura K.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells good and protects my color I also use the conditioner for my color treats hair
Jami A.
O'Fallon
Smells great. I always factor in color protection when purchasing shampoo simple because I've colored my hair for quite sometime now. This shampoo is one of my favorites mostly because the fragrance is so sweet. Would suggest larger purchasing options
Nicole B.
The price is great for the size. I have extremely long hair and I usually buy 1 bottle every two months. The sent is very strong but good.
S S.
Hoffman Est, IL
This smell good .I used to love them .And they are affordable too as one can easily get to use many coupons on them.But lately am noticing it makes my hair very dry,so stopped using it.
Stefanie D.
I love this stuff!! It makes my hair smell so good and it always feel soft
I love this stuff!! It makes my hair smell so good and it always feel soft
Chiquinquira V.
I love Herbal Essences products. It makes my hair smell so good and it always feel soft
Jennifer J.
Kleinburg , ON
This shampoo smells wonderful and does the job for a good wash. The only issue is that I get a headache after using this product.

Looking for your answer?