by Clairol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy with a Fusion of Moroccan Rose & Passion Fruit Shampoo 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
I have oily scalp so no all products makes a good product for me. Nowadays, almost all shampoos have argan oil and things like that which make them horrible for my type of hair. The herbal essences is great.
O'Fallon
Smells great. I always factor in color protection when purchasing shampoo simple because I've colored my hair for quite sometime now. This shampoo is one of my favorites mostly because the fragrance is so sweet. Would suggest larger purchasing options
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Wavy, Kinky, Thin
This smell good .I used to love them .And they are affordable too as one can easily get to use many coupons on them.But lately am noticing it makes my hair very dry,so stopped using it.
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Thick
The price is great for the size. I have extremely long hair and I usually buy 1 bottle every two months. The sent is very strong but good.
I love Herbal Essences products. It makes my hair smell so good and it always feel soft
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Curly, Fine
BROOKLYN, NY
Smells good and protects my color I also use the conditioner for my color treats hair
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Frizz / Wavy, Color Treated
I love this stuff!! It makes my hair smell so good and it always feel soft
I love this stuff!! It makes my hair smell so good and it always feel soft
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Thick
Lo amo. Su aroma y como me deja el cabello es lo que más me gusta. Casi como un spa. Lamentablemente no le sienta bien a mi cuero cabelludo así que no puedo usarlo tan seguido, pero lo recomiendo.
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Oily, Wavy, Thin
Thunder Bay, ON
Herbal Essence is my go to hair care brand. It works well for me. My hair is always soft after and it smells great. This brand is also fairly inexpensive in my opinion.
Kleinburg , ON
This shampoo smells wonderful and does the job for a good wash. The only issue is that I get a headache after using this product.