Clairol Herbal Essences Citrus Lift Bodifying Conditioner with Tangerine, Lemon Grass, and Aloe Vera, 12 Oz. Bottle.

BY CLAIROL

Nicole M.
I love Herbal Essence. Each product has its own unique scent. I personally have super think hair and this didn't make it any thicker with volume. I just bought it for the smell :)
Kaitlin F.
This is one of the best Herbal Essences. I loooove it. My hair feels and looks so healthy and the smell is wonderful!
Rachelle T.
Toronto, Ontario
I really liked the smell of this conditioner. I also loved the packaging. It's very cute and lasts forever. However, with all that said, I didn't think the outcome of this product did anything on my thick hair. I needed a conditioner that really put in moisture, and one that will make my hair more manageable and silky. This didn't do any of that. It just made my hair smell delicious, which believe me, that was the good thing! I just need something else for my hair type, and this didn't do the trick. I don't think I would repurchase, but for the smell, I might consider it. We'll see.