BY CLAIROL

Buy Clairol Hair Color Permanent - Clairol Herbal Essences Bold 'N Brilliant Color: Totally trauma-proof color Permanent color that won't trash your hair Fearless Color Gel with pure color extracts and 6 breathtaking botanicals drenches hair with the bold 'n brilliant color you crave Grays don't stand a chance Exclusive Continuous Conditioning Gloss damage-proofs your brilliantly colored hair with 6 weekly treatments Protect and seals in that bold, shiny color for a wow look and feel that lasts see more...

Liz B.
Crossroads, TX
Love this hair color. Makes my hair feel so super soft and smooth. I have super thick, wavy hair, and it gets a lot of tangles. This product helps. I use it at least 3 times a week! I would definitely recommend it to others.
Lori M.
La Porte, TX
Love this brand for my curly hair. My hair feels so healthy and the color always comes out amazing! The gray cover up is great as well. My color is always in stock. Haven't been disappointed yet. Love it!
mimi w.
Shreveport, LA
Great color experience without the drying problem some colors have on your hair. This color is vibrant and natural with good even coverage of even the hardest to dye hair!
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
Love this color its natural and when i color my hair its feel so soft and shine and it smells great. Color holds up really well and if you don't want to spend a lot of money its a good product to use
Ashley R.
Centre, AL
I love this brand and color. It leaves your hair feeling soft and healthy. And it smells amazing too not like chemicals.
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
I love this color and it leaves my hair smelling beautiful instead of like chemicals
Stephanie Y.
Seminole , FL
I love this brand makes your hair feel soft hydrate your hair great color affordable
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
I have extremely thick hair and I don't feel my hair takes this color well. Doesn't come out very pigmented on me.