BY CLAIROL

Hair Food Volume Shampoo & Conditioner Set is inspired by fresh, energy-packed ingredients known for their vitalizing power. Volume Shampoo, free of silicone, parabens and mineral oil, cleanses hair for luxurious volume and shine while the Volume Conditioner provides lightweight nourishment for manageable, smooth hair full of body and bounce. Infused with the fresh, energizing scent of kiwi and exotic fig, Hair Food Volume Shampoo & Conditioner are the deliciously effective solutions your hair craves. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kierstyn H.
Vienna, NJ
This is a good product. I heard about it through here and was in need of a new shampoo so I picked this up to try. It smells good. It’s effective and cleans well. I want to try the other fragrances. I would recommend trying.
Tina M.
Victorville, CA
I received this product for testing purposes, the shampoo and conditioner smell great, they don’t really have a wow effect on my hair. I still prefer the set I use at the moment, but this isn’t too bad.
Bianca G.
Shampoo smells really good makes hair feel nice. I am not a fan of the conditionar i feel like it does nothing to my hair just comes right out, as if i didnt put any on!
Cherrish S.
Las Vegas, NV
I liked using this product because it helped my hair grow really fast and it also helped with dry scalp
Darlene B.
winnipeg, MB
I really like it I just wish I could afford it more the price is too much it smells great though and hair feel so nice