Clairol Hair Food Infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance Shampoo & Conditioner Set 2 pc Pack

BY CLAIROL

Hair Food Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner Set is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to help hydrate and condition hair. Moisturizing Shampoo, free of silicone, parabens and mineral oil, cleanses hair with a rich lather while the Moisture Conditioner provides lightweight moisture to soothe hair leaving it protected and smooth. Infused with the warm, soothing scent of honey and apricot, Hair Food Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner gives hair the deliciously effective moisture it craves. see more...

Review (1)
Pariss V.
Bellevue, WI
Love this shampoo & conditioner! It made my hair feel so good after just one use! My hair is usually really dry but now my hair is feeling really hydrated & healthy! This definitely gave me some moisture back into my hair! I’m loving it!