by Clairol

Hair Food Strengthening Blackberry & Anjou Pear Shampoo is inspired by ingredients known to restore hair’s resilience and shine. Infused with a fragrant blend of fruity blackberry and crisp anjou pear, Hair Food Strengthening Shampoo cleanses with a rich lather that leaves hair looking and smelling luxurious. Plus, our Hair Food Shampoo is free of ingredients your hair doesn’t need like silicones, parabens and mineral oils. This Hair Food Collection was inspired by nutritionists and crafted by hair experts to give your hair the strength it craves.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clairol Hair Food Infused with Blackberry & Anjou Pear Fragrance Strength Shampoo!
Twin Falls , ID
I have had the pleasure of using every shampoo and conditioner from salon to drugstore products. I picked this one up at Target during a great sale and an ibotta promotion. WOW WAS I BLOWN AWAY! I cant say ive ever used ANYTHING LIKE IT! Nor LOVED ANYTHING AS MUCH! I wanted to get my hair in Good condition to get ready for highlighting and BOY DOES THIS EVER FIT THE BILL! I AM GOING TO BE USING THESE PRODUCTS UNTIL THEY QUIT MAKING THEM, WHICH HOPEFULLY THEY NEVER DO! I GIVE THE SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER, and the HAIR OIL A PERFECT 10!
Portland, ME
The initial scent is really fantastic, fruity, but not overly fruity. I tried this tonight and upon lathering it in my hair the scent of the fruit disappeared and I was left with a very strong lipase scent, which is a big negative for me, I had to wash this out and use another brands shampoo to cover the lipase smell. I would NOT recommend this to anyone.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Thick