Clairol Hair Food Blackberry & Anjou Pear Fragrance Strength Conditioner 17.9 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Sue S.

BY CLAIROL

Hair Food Strengthening Blackberry & Anjou Pear Conditioner is inspired by ingredients known to restore hair’s resilience and shine. Infused with a fragrant blend of fruity blackberry and crisp anjou pear, Hair Food Strengthening Conditioner moisturizes for resilient, shiny hair that is protected from future damage. Plus, our Hair Food Conditioner is free of ingredients your hair doesn’t need like parabens and mineral oils. This Hair Food Collection was inspired by nutritionists and crafted by hair experts to give your hair the strength it craves. see more...

Sue S.
I snagged the Hair Food Strength Shampoo & Conditioner, infused with Blackberry and Anjou Pear. I picked these b/c they look like🍷 bottles! Love that they’re free of mineral oil, gluten, dye, silicone, and paraben. I haven’t use it long enough but so far so good! Love the smell and how it makes my hair feel. :)
#HairFoodxInfluenster #contest #HairFood @Influenster @HairFood Clairol Hair Food Blackberry & Anjou Pear Fragrance Strength Conditioner 17.9 fl. oz. Pump
Karen O.
Moreno Valley
This product is amazing! I use the shampoo, conditioner and hair oil. Since I started using the product my hair looks and feels amazing. Highly recommend this product .. by the way another plus leaves your hair smelling good
Nico D.
I absolutely love this product! I've been using it for a few weeks and may hair feels amazing. My hair is still frizzy on humid days but other then that I love how my hair has been since I started using this product. Also it smells amazing!
Jessica M.
East Hampton, CT
I'm very particular about my conditioners. My hair can be oily so a lot of conditioners just weigh it down and make it feel dirty faster. This works great to smooth my hair out and keep from being tangled and also smells AMAZING.
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
I just tried this out and OMG the smell is amazing and I love the pump instead of squeezing. The bottles look really nice and reusable.