Clairol Hair Food Almond Oil & Vanilla Fragrance Smooth Shampoo 17.9 fl. oz. Pump

BY CLAIROL

Hair Food Smoothing Almond Oil & Vanilla Shampoo is inspired by soothing ingredients designed to soften and nourish hair. Infused with almond oil and warm vanilla fragrance, Hair Food Smoothing Shampoo cleanses with a velvety lather that leaves hair looking and smelling luxurious. Plus, our Hair Food Shampoo is free of ingredients your hair doesn’t need like silicones, parabens and mineral oils. This Hair Food Collection was inspired by nutritionists and crafted by hair experts to give your hair the smoothness it craves. see more...

Cierra G.
Oviedo , FL
I have thin and oily hair. I bought this because there was a rebate for it and my boyfriend and I needed new shampoo. I was also drawn to the name "hair food" because I thought it would nourish my thin hair. Whenever I use it, it would weigh down my hair and it wouldn't look as clean in comparison if I had used other shampoos. I also love the smell of vanilla, but this genuinely smells like any basic drugstore body wash. I think a lot of drugstore shampoos advertise nourishment for your hair, but a lot of them are just waxy, as is this one. Overall disappointed, but its fine for my boyfriend, who doesn't necessarily have a preference for shampoo. He's Puerto Rican and has the hair to match his heritage, and it works just fine for him. I notice no difference in his hair, other than it maintains it a little more when he hasn't gotten a haircut in a while.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
I really enjoy this shampoo. It smells amazing! And my hair has looked great ever since I started using it. It feels and looks healthy. I would recommend this for sure.

back