Hair CareHair ProductsShampooClairol
Color Crave Temporary Hair Makeup, Shimmering Rose Gold

Clairol Color Crave Temporary Hair Makeup, Shimmering Rose Gold

by Clairol

Shake. Shimmer. Dry. Go. Clairol Color Crave Temporary Rose Gold Hair Makeup puts a little luxe in your locks. Shimmering Rose Gold hair makeup instantly adds 1-day wow that's visible with any hair color, even the darkest brunettes. Change your mind or...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clairol Color Crave Temporary Hair Makeup, Shimmering Rose Gold!
Santa Ana, CA
Clairol Color Crave Temporary Hair Makeup, Shimmering Rose Gold uploaded by Alondra P.
Purchased at: Target
It started out easy, but then it turned into a beautiful mess. I was squeezing the bottle in order for the product to come out that the applicator ripped a bit and it made a lot of product came out. I tried spreading the liquid onto my hair and my hands were covered in the product. The product is really easy to take off. I just used water to rinse my hands. In order to clearly see the rose gold (which is a beautiful color) your hair must be on the light side. A day has passed since I colored it and if I pass my hand through my hair I still get some pink glitter on my hands. The picture of my hand is when I was applying it yesterday.
I really love this product! It is very metallic and shiny! I would say it smells like a strong hair spray and dries like one, even though it goes on with an attached sponge. I had to check all five of the different colors I bought because sometimes they clog with the color, leaving a hole in the sponge, and the clear solution only comes out. But other than that I love it for when I do fun hair styles! 😀
South Ockendon
Great mix of blond and a hint of pink. Really worked well on my hair colour and showed up beautifully. It was subtle and not overpowering. Lasted quite a few washes.

Looking for your answer?