Clairol Color Crave Temporary Hair Makeup, Shimmering Rose Gold

by Clairol

Shake. Shimmer. Dry. Go. Clairol Color Crave Temporary Rose Gold Hair Makeup puts a little luxe in your locks. Shimmering Rose Gold hair makeup instantly adds 1-day wow that's visible with any hair color, even the darkest brunettes. Change your mind or...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clairol Color Crave Temporary Hair Makeup, Shimmering Rose Gold!
Santa Ana , CA
Clairol Color Crave Temporary Hair Makeup, Shimmering Rose Gold uploaded by Alondra‚ú® P.
Purchased at: Target
It started out easy, but then it turned into a beautiful mess. I was squeezing the bottle in order for the product to come out that the applicator ripped a bit and it made a lot of product came out. I tried spreading the liquid onto my hair and my hands were covered in the product. The product is really easy to take off. I just used water to rinse my hands. In order to clearly see the rose gold (which is a beautiful color) your hair must be on the light side. A day has passed since I colored it and if I pass my hand through my hair I still get some pink glitter on my hands. The picture of my hand is when I was applying it yesterday.
I really love this product! It is very metallic and shiny! I would say it smells like a strong hair spray and dries like one, even though it goes on with an attached sponge. I had to check all five of the different colors I bought because sometimes they clog with the color, leaving a hole in the sponge, and the clear solution only comes out. But other than that I love it for when I do fun hair styles! ūüėÄ