Clairol Color Crave Hair Makeup

by Clairol

Shake. Shimmer. Dry. Go. Clairol Color Crave temporary hair makeup puts a little luxe in your locks. Shimmering hair makeup instantly adds 1-day wow that’s visible on any hair color, even the darkest brunettes. Change your mind or your mood? Hair makeup washes away with shampoo. With no ammonia, no peroxide, no parabens, and no commitment, there’s no reason not to flaunt your fearless.

• Shimmering hair makeup for 1-day wow!
  • Easily washes out with shampoo
  • Works on even the darkest hair
  • Precision sponge applicator for easy styling
  • Ammonia-free. Peroxide-free. Damage-free.
  • Available in 6 shimmering shades.

How To Use:

• Shake tube before use.
  • Squeeze tube until color appears on sponge applicator.
  • Swipe onto dry hair strands.
  • Heat with blow dryer to lock in color.
  • Wash out with shampoo.

Ingredients
Water/Aqua/Eau,  Iron Oxides/Ci 77491, Silica, Amodimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Butoxydiglycol, C11-15 Pareth-9, Hexyloxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Peg-45m, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Acetic Acid, Acrylates/Stearyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Citric Acid, Bht

DooRs this product work well?
Has anyone tried the purple one? I have blonde highlights and I want to try this.
have u tried these before? 😯✨💕 Clairol Color Crave Hair Makeup
Start your review of Clairol Color Crave Hair Makeup!
Listiani H.
Cumming, GA
Clairol Color Crave Hair Makeup uploaded by Listiani H.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Brilliant Amethyst
Misleading info. It says that this can be used on dark hair and that is absolutely false. I did everything as instructed on my daughter's brown hair, but nothing shows.
Haley B.
Clarkston, MI
Review for: Shimmering Rose Gold
I was super excited to try out this product, especially with it being rose gold. However, I put it on my dark brown hair, and it did not even look like I put anything in my hair. It was just sticky. So I tried it on my roommates hair who is blonde, and nothing showed up on her hair either. Overall, I was disappointed by this product.
Ayden T.
Austell, GA
Review for: Shimmering Rose Gold
I absolutely love this color!! A little greasy feeling, but great for a fun night out of a high school homecoming!!!
Taylor L.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: Shimmering Rose Gold
Rose gold has been on my mind ever since I got my iPhone or my Disney Mickey Mouse Ears! I was so happy to get the Rose Gold Hair Make Up! It was so fun to add a little touch to hair! We get to play so much with different make up but there hasn’t really been a product for hair until now!
Sophia C.
Queens Vlg, NY
Clairol Color Crave Hair Makeup uploaded by Sophia C.
Review for: Shimmering Rose Gold
Revived this thanks to influenster In the shade shimmering rose gold& it complimented my hair as it is pink already so it enhanced it. Applicator wast too bad a little weird as it was a first time for me. Can’t wait to try other colors !!!
Carmen Q.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Shimmering Rose Gold
I bought this and was not a big fan of it. The color was expected but the packaging is so messy and I end up wasting a lot of product
Shyanne A.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Shimmering Rose Gold
Very simple concept to just put the product on your hair and then wash out at the end of the day. Did not leave any residue after washing off and I didn’t have a problem applying the product to my hair. Love the color. Looks very cute with my skin tone.
Brooke B.
Masontown, WV
This was amazing and perfect for some temporary hair color and fun! It lasted longer than expected and I really liked how vibrant it was in the light. It was a great price and I am very happy with this product.
Alaysha G.
Waterbury, VT
Review for: Shimmering Rose Gold
I received the Clairol Color Crave Hair Makeup complimentary in my Voxbox from Influenster. I was so, so, so excited to see the Brilliant Rose Gold color. Who doesn't love rose gold?! I was very intrigued behind the idea of the one-day washout hair color, and couldn't wait to try it. Before using this product I washed, blow-dried, and straightened my hair. The sponge applicator was not easy, and it was quite messy which was disappointing. I blow dried my hair as instructed, and the application initially looked pretty great. The color showed up beautifully, and was nice and pigmented. My hair did look stringy and wet however, which was not what I was expecting. If you were to apply this to an already styled head of hair, on a braid for example, I feel it wouldn't look wet and stringy as it did on my straightened hair. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for quick and fun pop of color, but it definitely isn't an all the time use kind of product.
Caley M.
Provo, UT
Review for: Shimmering Rose Gold
I received this product in my complimentary Clairol Color Voxbox for a review campaign, and was very intrigued by the idea of hair makeup.  So to start, the application process is very easy. I straightened my hair and then simply squeezed the tube and followed the instructions. The color was very subtle on my dark blonde hair, but the shimmer added a nice touch! However, the thing I did not like the most was that the product didn't really seem to fully dry, even though I had blowdried it. It left my hair feeling sticky, and gave my straightened hair a weird looking affect. The smell of the product was also not my favorite. Clairol Color Crave Hair Makeup
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 3 ans
Sonya C. il y a 3 ans
I’ve used this product, it’s not very pigmented and it’s also extremely messy. Not to mention that it makes your hair feel crunchy when applied. I don’t recommend.