Clairol Born Red™ Nice 'N Easy Permanent Hair Color 4BG 1 Kit uploaded by Jessica B.Clairol Born Red™ Nice 'N Easy Permanent Hair Color 4BG 1 Kit uploaded by Jessica B.

BY CLAIROL

Getting natural-looking color with tones and highlights doesn't need to cost you. Clairol Nice 'N Easy Permanent Hair Color in 4BG Natural Dark Burgundy is a simple single-step hair color that delivers superior natural-looking color and 100% gray coverage. Simply apply dark burgundy hair color and let it work for just 25 minutes. The color leaves hair awash in a shade woven with three or more complementary tones that mimic the variations in your own hair. The result is hair that looks authentic and true for up to 8 weeks. Keep your color looking vibrant with Clairol CC Plus ColorSeal Conditioner to lock in vibrancy, softness, and shine. To cover grays in between colorings, try Nice 'N Easy Root Touch-Up in exact matching shades that blend seamlessly with your color. see more...

• I'm about to use this for the first time, any tips? I'd l...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kim  .
Medaryville, IN
Clairol Born Red™ Nice 'N Easy Permanent Hair Color 4BG 1 Kit . I tryed the new and improved Clairol nice and easy they just came out with. The color turned out amazing I like the new formula it was easy to use. The scent was kinda strong still not as bad as in the past. I was satistfied with this color. I would recommended it.
Claudia V.
First time trying this touch up and it didn't take. I have never done a touch up so I can't really compre it but I wouldn't recommend unless you hair it light, it's so easy to inbox and mix together as well as the application of it. I was disappointed because the color didn't take and it didn't match the one I had already.
Megan H.
Atwater, CA
I love using red to dye my hair, and if you use red then you know it always fades so fast! I found that with this one the color lasts longer and its a more defined red than some others I have used. It also leaves your hair feeling soft and silky instead of dry and damaged. I love this color!
Denise W.
It is a good product. The color takes well to my hair. It is an easy to use product. My hair is really long so I have to use 2 kits to color my hair. I like this brand, it's less expensive and still gets the job done.
Jessica B.
Beautiful color! Such a fun change. I'm usually a brunette and like to change things up occasionally. Great deep red color. Covers greys well. Definitely will try again.
ashley l.
very pretty shade and leaves hair so soft and shiny and smelling good too. make sure your not like me sometimes and would like to keep the color cause it doesn't come out easily.
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Overall satisfied with it. Easy to use and apply. Recommend it. Great product and price. You should be pleased with it.
Ines B.
New jersey
Me encanta porque es permanente lo he usado dos veces y lo mejor es que yo misma me lo puedo aplicar
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
My mom loves the Clairol hair color products. It's pretty much the only kind she uses
Jessica B.
I'm about to use this for the first time, any tips? I'd like to get a deep red color.