BY CLAIROL

Ali F.
I did not care much for this color. My natural hair color is a dirty dish water blonde and i was assuming that with this color i would get a light blonde. Instead, it turned my hair a nice burnt orange. Very disappointed in this product at this moment.
J J
Works well on light brown to blonde hair. doesn't turn out brassy. would not recommend on darker hair.
Marisa A.
HOUSTON, TX
Need to try this I need a new color anyone try this out let me no if u guys liked it
madiha O.
Brampton, ON
Love this hair Po roduct come out the way u want it.. I would recommend this product to others for sure
Brandi H.
Batavia, NY
What is this product?
Carol H.
Elwood, IN
I've heard that this is a really good product but I'm sort of a sceptic and have issues with buying a product I've never used before
Ok cuando me lo envian